A ruined orgasm for a sissy

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
Yesterday night, Mistress asked me to get my pussy ready (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are pussy fuck days for me) and wait for her in bed in a panty. After getting prepared, I wanted to make a surprise to my Mistress, so I also put on white stockings and my bitch collar. Mistress loves pink on me.

After taking a couple of pictures outside to make the surprise complete, I want to bed and waited for Mistress. Once I was on webcam with Her, she asked me to seduce Her, to flirt with Her and to make Her understand why She should chose me as a whore when She could have any in the world. The drove me to expose my pussy and dancing and moving my ass for Her, until She asked me to get rid of the panty and gently finger my ass. After a short while, she reminded me that I had a new toy that I had never used before: a jewel plug. Mistress had me put it in: She was disappointed by the small size, but thought I looked sexy with it inside.

After a bit of showing off my pussy and masturbating my penis twice to the edge, She decided i should fuck myself with something bigger and had me remove the jewel and put a bigger plug instead. As I was getting soft in the process, she got sad and ordered me to hang the leash to my collar and go outside. She brought me to my knees on my balcony, had me tie the handle of the leas to the railing and get down on my knees as I kept moving my ass. As it was cold outside, Mistress was very gentle and asked me to go back inside after a couple of minute. I understood the lesson: like a bitch, I would have to sleep outside, chained if I was not behaving well.

After this, she kept me standing in front of Her, she had me masturbate to the edge a couple of time, and alternate with fucking my pussy with the plug. Every second that I spent masturbating, she made me repeat things she said and made me answer her questions:

“I am worthless”, “I am Your Bitch Mistress Denial”, “I am a whore Mistress”, “I live only to serve You Mistress”, “You own me Mistress Denial”, “You are so generous to take time to take care of me and educate me even though I’m worthless Mistress”, “I will always obey and do what You say Mistress”, “I will spend my life serving You and being Your property”, “I am a sissy”, “I love to wear panties”, “I love to eat my own semen” (which she made me repeat a couple of time in a row, until I changed to “I love to eat YOUR semen Mistress, as I belong to You”), “I’m dying for You to fuck my pussy”.

As I was edging again, she allowed me to cum, but it had to be a ruined orgasm. My sissy clit started to spurt semen in front of me, on the floor. Some drops got a bit in front, but the huge squirt ended up just between my feet. Mistress had me change plugs again, to put my bitch tail, get on all four and lick the floor clean, telling me how generous she was to let me eat what was hers. She then sent me to sleep, saying the pictures I took outside were nice, but real obedient sissies would take them in the morning, in broad day light, not at night when every body is sleeping already. So as soon as I woke up, I got to satisfy my Mistress and make Her happy.

Thank You Mistress for making me confident about being a sissy.

Thank You Mistress for educating and loving me as you do.

I am Yours forever and I love You forever.

- Your pussyboy

Check our blog in the signature for more stories and pictures! For pics about this story, check here!

Featured Threads

New Personals