DisciplinedClit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have some spare time on my hands right now, and would love it if some of you wonderful people would provide me with some good, painful punishments for my clitoris that I can do right now. Be creative! I have candles, safety pins, clothespins, a ruler, elastics, a spoon, some tweezers, pens, pencils, and some bobby pins, so go ahead, think of the worst torture you can for my selfish clit!

My limits are exposed public, family, friends, serious injury, scat, blood, and vomit.

Reactions: Septimos

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Light a candle, rub your clit hard for two minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard ten times.
Next, thirty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of twenty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times.
Repeat twice
rub your clit hard for four minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard twenty times.

Next, sixty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. Take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of forty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times, reheat the spoon and ten more.

you can work out the third time round.

If you enjoy this please pm me and i will see what else I can give you todo when I have more time.

Is that you in your picture, if so do you want some tasks to do with your tits and your pussy and ass.

DisciplinedClit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2018
Light a candle, rub your clit hard for two minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard ten times.
Next, thirty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of twenty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times.
Repeat twice
rub your clit hard for four minutes then take the ruler and spank your clit hard twenty times.

Next, sixty flicks to your clit with the elastic and heat the spoon until its gentle but not burning, apply to your clit. Take the tweezers and squeeze your clit hard hold for a count of forty. reheat the spoon so its a bit warmer and spank your clit ten times, reheat the spoon and ten more.

you can work out the third time round.

If you enjoy this please pm me and i will see what else I can give you todo when I have more time.

Is that you in your picture, if so do you want some tasks to do with your tits and your pussy and ass.
Oh my goodness, this sounds intense! I'll go ahead and send you a report via PM once completed. Thank you so much for the help!

LittleAmyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2017
Belgium
Amy's ideas for a painful clitoris.

1. Soak a cotton swap with some hot sauce (like tabasco) and use the cotton swap to cover your clit with the spicy substance.

2. Rub your clit with a dry toothbrush until it starts feeling sore and cover it with some mint toothpaste.

3. Scrape some wax off a candle and let it melt in a metal spoon and use the spoon to drop the hot wax on your clit.

4. Ride on a bicycle while you're wearing a small clamp on your clit (underneath clothes).

5. Clamp your clit with a clothespin and try to hit it off with a ruler.

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have some spare time on my hands right now, and would love it if some of you wonderful people would provide me with some good, painful punishments for my clitoris that I can do right now. Be creative! I have candles, safety pins, clothespins, a ruler, elastics, a spoon, some tweezers, pens, pencils, and some bobby pins, so go ahead, think of the worst torture you can for my selfish clit!

My limits are exposed public, family, friends, serious injury, scat, blood, and vomit.

get your clit nice and sensitive either touching it or by clamping it once you have done that i want you to bring yourself to the edge of cumming then spank your clit very hard 10 times. then take the tweezers and pull it as far as you can then do another 10 times.if you have any hot sauce or minty toothpaste now would be a very good time to scrub some onto your clit now light the candle try to keep some wax melted you will need it later now heat the spoon till its almost too hot to touch while that is heating up take the elastic and use it until the spoon is hot enough then use the spoon 20 times rinse and repeat once then take the wax and seal the nuaghty clit of yours up no touching it for an hour or pm me a report or im sure alot of people would like to see the reports posted on here too

LeoH666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2018
Rub your clit with some sandpaper and then squirt some lemon juice on it.

Legendary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
You should melt the wax on to your clit while you are masturbating. Then wait for it to dry then rip it of and smack your clit with a ruler. Then Try to pull your clit out as far as possible for 15 minutes. If you are up to it send me a before and after picture

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Listen to what littleAmyP has to say.That girl loves torturing her own clit.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perhaps a better idea is to check the profile of the OP first, you will notice she hasn't logged in for a month. Not likely to be reading this...

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Oh is that a better idea really?Like nobody has ever come back from a lousy month away.But hey thanks for the better idea.....smh

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Oh is that a better idea really?Like nobody has ever come back from a lousy month away.But hey thanks for the better idea.....smh

Actually wise ass, its pretty likely she wont be back at all.
As staff here we see tons of short lived accounts like this all the time, she was active for just 5 days so coming back after a month is very, very unlikely.

What we dont need is dickheads cluttering up the forums with dead thread!!!

Last edited:

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well wiseass yourself you certainly could have worded it better then talking to us like we were a bunch of idiots.You were very condescending in your post.

nope

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 20, 2018
All these are far too kind

If you want something that will truly make you scream and cum then message me, kik: letmeknowk

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok you bunch of idiots, let me say it again. Check the last login date of the OP BEFORE you post in a DEAD THREAD.
Click on their name, select "View Public Profile" and check here;

last login.jpg

See that? Last activity exactly one month ago = DEAD THREAD!!!

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Nice way to talk to a moderator that's pointing out THE OBVIOUS! Learn how to fucking read and stop insulting someone for showing you that you suck

Featured Threads

New Personals