yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I was on a Sexual Health website and came across an article regarding a fetish that is so strange, the guy was describing his attraction to menstrual blood, vaginal discharge, saliva, sweat, pee and spit. Wow all of those fetishes? I have heard of people that wants Golden Showers (pee) but the rest is out of control.

If you would like to read this disgusting article here it is http://www.ehealthforum.com/health/topic50080.html

As for me, I like love making to be a clean process in the beginning now how it ends up is a bit messy, so starting out messy would not be good for me.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Yes all of those exist and I think some of them are not so rare actually. I've heard a few times of people being aroused by saliva/spit. I don't know if menophilia (arousal from menstrual blood) is that common though but I happen to know one guy who is turned on by sucking his girlfriend's stained Tampax! :eek:

Seems like body fluids & the likes are appealing to some I guess & they are probably more interesting to those who like it messy. Can't really tell since it's not exactly an interest of mine but I know they exist :)

Oh but as far as "disgusting" goes I would say nothing would beat emetophilia (arousal by vomit) as far as I'm concerned :D

Meh... to each his own I guess :)

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I know someone like that and he is big into the menstrual one, he lives for his wife's time of the month, we call him the vampire, ugh can't imagine tasting that.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hard to believe

Yes all of those exist and I think some of them are not so rare actually. I've heard a few times of people being aroused by saliva/spit. I don't know if menophilia (arousal from menstrual blood) is that common though but I happen to know one guy who is turned on by sucking his girlfriend's stained Tampax! :eek:

Seems like body fluids & the likes are appealing to some I guess & they are probably more interesting to those who like it messy. Can't really tell since it's not exactly an interest of mine but I know they exist :)

Oh but as far as "disgusting" goes I would say nothing would beat emetophilia (arousal by vomit) as far as I'm concerned :D

Meh... to each his own I guess :)

I guess my biggest problem is, I find it hard to believe because of my personal thoughts. I guess we are taught at an early age that some things is not acceptable and it is hard to break that thought. I hate to taste blood in my mouth when I fall and bust my lip. I hate to smell fresh blood on food I am cooking. Well it takes all kinds of people to make this world complete.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I just think it is each to their own. This would not be for me but hey some people think having sex before marriage is "disgusting". It takes all sorts to make this weird and wacky world so if you aren't hurting someone and you enjoy it, well then enjoy it!

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Not to criticize but to become aware of all things!

I just think it is each to their own. This would not be for me but hey some people think having sex before marriage is "disgusting". It takes all sorts to make this weird and wacky world so if you aren't hurting someone and you enjoy it, well then enjoy it!

I do not think we post these postings to criticize others, I think we post these to better understand that people are different and enjoy different things. If we better understand why you enjoy or may not enjoy then we have some sort of clue as to why this type of thing is not for everyone. Some forums and blogs are learning tools for me while others are just junk. This forum has been very helpful to me personally and in my marriage.

Featured Threads

New Personals