Hypnosis

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Anyone here ever use hypnosis? Either like the feminization types or just fun with your partner? I've tried some of the former, and they're alright. Wouldn't mind trying the latter though :D

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
I've used some of the files from warpmymind.com, and found that, with a bit of practice, they work moderately well. Admittedly, I haven't done any of the more extreme ones, just basic inductions, and one that's supposed to make you horny, but I've had a good amount of success. The tricky thing with hypnosis is that, in order for it to work, you have to both want it to, and believe that it will. If you go into it skeptical, you won't get very good results - or so I've found. It took me a while to get used to the frame of mind, and I'm still not very good at it.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I think the effectiveness of hypnosis really depends on your personality. For some people it just does not do much.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Mr P got me to listen to a hypnosis, I think it was from warpmymind as well. It was supposed to make me super horny but to be honest it just relaxed me and and bought some dirty things to mind. I think Deia is right you have to believe it will work and practice at it. I tried it once so maybe I should have anouther go.

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I have seen it work on people so I agree with both people wanting it to happen. Its all practice in the end with most things. I would like to give it ago though :)

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Not full on hypnosis as such, but I do extensively use NLP and accupressure points in my sessions and they do work in 'reprogramming' the submissive to astounding effect.

A sub of mine told the witnesses that I'd given her the best whipping session she'd ever had, and wouldn't believe them when they told her I hadn't laid a flogger on her. My ego was well chuffed that day, for sure.

It is a dangerous game though, and you need to be fully aware of where your sub is mentally and emotionally, because you can pretty much get them to do anything and believe wholeheartedly that is what they want, when it isn't at all. If you bypass a sub's natural defences, you better make sure you're a big enough person to keep them safe for when they 'come home'.

Mike

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I, too, listen to that file from warpmymind that's supposed to "help" get horny. It worked wonderfully... to cure insomnia... :D I must admit that I just don't really believe in this kinda stuff & like it's already been said will work only if the listener really believes it will. I just don't like the idea of being "hypnotized into something" as it seems that it takes away from naturally & willingly submitting to another person.

Also another point is that the effects can or will be much lesser if the file you listen to isn't in your 1st language which is my case. As I said I don't really care much for hypnosis myself but even for someone who is listening to a file in their native language would most likely be effective in such case.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Anyone here ever use hypnosis? Either like the feminization types or just fun with your partner? I've tried some of the former, and they're alright. Wouldn't mind trying the latter though :D

Sounds like a great idea, I haven't thought about that till now. Maybe I should try it as well when have the time :) Who knows, it could work out nicely :D

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Never thought about it, do you mean someone hypnotising you or your partner ? my partner wouldn't know how, I would like to be hypnotised though.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hypnosis and sex?

I do not think this is a good combination of two completely different acts. If the sex is good and you have a great orgasm trust me you will be hypnotized by the massive explosion inside and out.

otterman4444

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 21, 2008
I have had an immense amount of hypnosis, even inducing hallucinations. I find it to be a very sexy and potent thing. I highly suggest it because I know it will work.

jypno

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2008
missed times

I used to hypnotise my ex gf every night and pleasure her for hours. We dabbled in it pretty deeply...I could make ANY situation seem 120% real to her...listening to her screams of pleasure...imagining what I had her believe...I could put her under a spell with just a simple word....I could erase recent memory...even control her train of thought and feelings...it was addicting to say the least.

cyclone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2009
That's sounds interesting. I've never really thought about that. I think I'd like hypnosis.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
The warpmymind site sounds interesting, do they have audios for things other subjects as well?

Featured Threads

New Personals