lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I need help!!

Can anyone give me a detailed way to simulate a period (for a male). Any and all details are welcome. Thanks very much. Hehe weird request, i know :D

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
Are you wanting to simulate the feeling or the appearence?

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
Not being a woman, I can't help you with everything involved. HOWEVER, a while back, a friend and his dominant wife wanted to do just this.

What they did, which they considered similar, was to obtain a buttplug with a hole through the center. They made certain that the hole in the bottom could be covered and that it was made out of steel (theirs), but it could be made out of any material that does not expand drastically when frozen. He's always been forced to wear panties, so that was not a problem.

What they do is fill up the plug with red kool-aid and leave it in the freezer until she decides to give him his period. (It is a regular thing, so she does it once a month for X days.) While he's on the "period," he'll wear pads placed up the back of his panties (or diapers if she's feeling really cruel), and he's supposed to take the plug to work (or wherever he'll be at lunch) in his lunch box. At lunch he puts the plug in and wears it for the rest of the day. He is not allowed to take it out, she is the only one allowed to do that. Although, if the pad is "fully used" before he gets home he's allowed to change pads.

I'm not sure on the full mechanics of everything, but I could easily ask if you're interested in finding out more about that method.

Reactions: depp

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
That sounds really inventive, and intriguing.

I might recommend something other than kool-aid though, because kool-aid contains a lot of sugar. Sugar and genitalia really don't mix well, it can cause a lot of problems.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Not being a woman, I can't help you with everything involved. HOWEVER, a while back, a friend and his dominant wife wanted to do just this.

What they did, which they considered similar, was to obtain a buttplug with a hole through the center. They made certain that the hole in the bottom could be covered and that it was made out of steel (theirs), but it could be made out of any material that does not expand drastically when frozen. He's always been forced to wear panties, so that was not a problem.

What they do is fill up the plug with red kool-aid and leave it in the freezer until she decides to give him his period. (It is a regular thing, so she does it once a month for X days.) While he's on the "period," he'll wear pads placed up the back of his panties (or diapers if she's feeling really cruel), and he's supposed to take the plug to work (or wherever he'll be at lunch) in his lunch box. At lunch he puts the plug in and wears it for the rest of the day. He is not allowed to take it out, she is the only one allowed to do that. Although, if the pad is "fully used" before he gets home he's allowed to change pads.

I'm not sure on the full mechanics of everything, but I could easily ask if you're interested in finding out more about that method.

Why thank you! Any information would be extremely appreciated! :D

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
The basic idea I got from him, is that he's progressed much further than I last knew, and uses something like http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/5254 although that's not exactly it. His supplier appears to have gone out of business. What he said he does is line the inside of the plug with a condom, fill it with kool-aid like substances (he didn't say he stopped using kool-aid, but I'd agree the less sugar is probably the better choice. You could use food coloring and water), and then tie the end off. Then he says to leave the plug in until it freezes, and gently remove the ice condom.

He says the frozen plug is a bad idea after a while because of how cold it is, and he prefers less pain/possible issues. So instead, when it's period days, he puts a new condom in tied end down, and then has his wife cut the tied end (if at home), or he cuts it himself with a pocket knife (anywhere else), and pulls his pants back up.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I am still thinking on this one. I think you really need something that will let the liquid out really slowly, like a drip. During your period it's only about one table spoon of blood lost, so it really doesn't need to be a lot.

This might not be what you want but how about useing a sanatary towel and inseting a pipette or something similar that has been filled with liquid. That way if you sit in a certain way it would release the liquid. Not going into too much yucky detail but that is sometimes the case on a real period.

Just incase you don't know what a pipette is :)

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I'd say tempered sugar has the best solution thus far; I really am stumped as to how you'd achieve a reasonable facsimile of a period of a man. I'll give it some more thought.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
This is very strange, may I ask why you would want to simulate this? I can understand like wanting him to feel what women feel.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
i'd been thinking to myself that if i couldn't shape my guy into a proper Master, then he could likely be molded into a good slave...

femininization is high up on my to-do list, and i'll be damned if this isn't a wonderful idea! and one that i'd never heard of! ;)

thank you, lestat, for bringing it up.

Featured Threads

New Personals