Forced Feminization

Azz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 24, 2008
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is anyone around enjoying forced feminzation, like me.
It's like a dream being forced to turn into a woman.

Well, it's like a fetish for me, also my fetish is adult baby. And I think you can combine these two quiet well.
Like being forced to 'regrow up' as female instead of male.

Azz

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
My ex used to enjoy both of those scenes, they usually call it the "Sissy " scene or the "sissy baby" scene.

From the dom side of things, I enjoy the humiliation aspect of both of them, but I really can't say anything from the other side as I've never done it.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Its fun

Most guys secretly think abut it I think. It's much different then sneaking a pair of panties when you were young. I found that out the first time I met a domme. We had never met until that night but went to the bedroom, I was undressed first then her and without her even knowing me really, took her bra off and insisted it was going on me. Ok, I didn't put up much of a fight but I suddenly felt the pressure and liked it.
I think she knew I wasn't a crossdresser, and still don't consider myself that, but she also knew it would push my limits. I say that because the camera came next and she liked the power she had at that point. She would even go further by waving one of the pics around in a bar or something just to prove her power. I was right to feel that way too because she gave it away that night too, even though it didn't show my face.
Since then (her) I've tried to do a few things on my own and have gotten quite public a few times. Without a doubt though guys, my favorite thing was the first time I slipped on a pair of girls, stretch low rise jeans. Just go buy em, it's worth it but girls...Force us! :eek:

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Most guys secretly think abut it I think.

I think that's a bit warped from meeting so many similar people on sites like this.

Remember how many males there are out there who would never dream of coming on a site like this...

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Errr, how is it forced feminisation if you crave it?

Many men crave cross dressing, and that's fine. And many men who do not crave cross dressing get force feminised. Again, no problem with that- I've done it to guys in both instances.

I just don't get how it can be forced if it's what you desire?

Azz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 24, 2008
Errr, how is it forced feminisation if you crave it?

Many men crave cross dressing, and that's fine. And many men who do not crave cross dressing get force feminised. Again, no problem with that- I've done it to guys in both instances.

I just don't get how it can be forced if it's what you desire?

Well, I thought about that too, but I think you can call it forced since you will get punished if you don't do what the domme says.

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
Tension,

I think I might be able to actually answer that one.

A lot of people like to give away consent so there is the illusion that what their dom does to them is beyond their control. Of course, everybody knows, somewhere in the back of their mind, that they didn't ever really give it up. I think the enjoyment of "forced" anything comes from that. The illusion that there isn't a choice, it's almost like humiliation in a way. "You're not a real <man/woman> you can't do/choose <Blank>" etc.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oh, I understand that Alien one. And I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I just don't like to give the subbies the easy out. ;)

And forcing a straight guy to take the cock is fun, but getting him to beg for it beforehand is so much moreso.

The other thing to throw into the mix is this- if they want a mistress to 'humiliate them' by enforcing femininity, then surely they are saying it is inferior for them to be a female than a male? Shouldn't they be honoured and proud to be feminised, not humiliated?

heh heh

Just taking a cat and some pigeons.

Mike

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I think the enjoyment of "forced" anything comes from that. The illusion that there isn't a choice, it's almost like humiliation in a way. "You're not a real <man/woman> you can't do/choose <Blank>" etc.

I think part of forced feminisation yes is the humiliation, but I think a big part of it is the idea of being helpless. Doing something that is totally out of your "normal" behavier. Its unconfortable, a bit scarey and yes humiliating but I think some people get a genuine turn on just from the act. Dressing as a women is something that apeals to begin with but being forced into it is an added kink.

I don't think the same rule can be added to other acts of force. Some people like to act out rape for example, consent to it but its out of controll how, when and where it happens. They may not be in the mood or something but are forced into it and obviously agression comes into that. For some just the idea of being "taken" by someone with agression and force behind it really appeals and is a massive turn on. I don't think that has to do with humiliation personally, maybe on some small level but its not the major part for the people I know who do this. Its the agression, helplessness, roughness, unexpectedness and the domination from the person doing the "rapeing".

So yeah with forced feminisation the humiliation does play a big part but I don't think it does with rape or say being tied down and helpless and being forced to cum or something along those lines. I personally have a fantasy of being asleep and Mr P forcefully having sex with me and waking me up like that, humiliation has nothing to do with it for me it is the idea of having no or little controll and it being rough and very dominating because I've had no chance to say no (not saying I want this with a total stranger though that doesn't appeal because that becomes full on rape :s).

If someone has begged for it its not really forced either is it? They have had a chance to say no. I'd think if a guy refused to beg you would get the idea he doesn't really want it. I wouldn't be able to beg for something that I didn't on some level find a turn on I get a mentel block over it. Someone could threaten or demand me to all they wanted and I wouldn't. With forced feminisation you would have the chance to refuse as well. Its very hard to make someone put clothes on if they are struggling and saying no, I'd kind of hope as well that if someone was saying no and struggling and trying not to do it that the Dominant wouldn't get a massive kick out of making them so uncomfortable to the point of it being unpleasurable. Most Dominants have to see the sub having pleasure on some level to be able to get any themselves.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I agree too

Your right Alien, I guess there is a weird mix of whether ones limits are pushed or not in something like this. It's almost like you are saying "no don't make me do it" but hoping she will say you have to...that way you are convincing yourself (and probably no one else lol) that you said no, she forced you.
I've brought a subject up before trying to define that roles of dominants and submissive and it simmilar to this. I sort of see submissives as being stronger than dominants at times because the sub is giving up control, which is hard to do, whereas the dominant is just basically having fun at someone elses expense. I honestly think that most dominants are actually hideing their weaknesses by acting dominant...sort of like a dog that barks all the time is usually the most afraid.

PiercetheVeil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2008
Birmingham
Well, I thought about that too, but I think you can call it forced since you will get punished if you don't do what the domme says.

You may have desired to dress like a woman but could never ever bring yourself to do it due to embarassment, shame or denail, so I suppose you could still be forced even if you desire it.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
It pushes my mate's limits to be dressed up, and he would never do it in public, but we wear the same size clothing so it is easy for us, and quite fun. I think we would really enjoy forced full feminization at some point, but we can not try that until after the children are grown and out of the house.