Feminization Schedule?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I need a brainstorm session here, of all the "lessons" you would include in a schedule to transform a man into a woman. Just anything you can think of would be wonderful :)

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
1. Makeup
2. Clothing
3. Walking
4. Talking/Voice Acting (if possible)
5. High Heel walking
6. Skirts/Dresses- Sitting/posing/moving

I'm sure there's more, but usually I let the sissy figure it out themselves while doing other "training."

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
well those are good general topics but honestly im just at a halt with the specifics, ya know?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
urgg they don't have to be super serious lessons, even little things are escaping me, ya know?

:punchballs: <--- Too damn funny haha :p

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
How about trying to imitate how a woman you know would drink a glass of water? How she would hold it, drink it, put it back on the table that kind of thing. Just a quick idea not sure if thats what you mean even :s

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
No no that's a good idea, but I need (and i realize this contradicts what I wrote above) more general lessons... like How To Dress, How to Paint Nails, etc., so I guess like more detail inside general concepts haha. Just whatever you can contribute, ya know :eek:

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
Are you doing it for yourself or someone else?

If you're doing it for someone else, what exactly do they want? What do they think they're getting? Is what they want realistic? How much are they willing to endure in the "public" eye?

There are a billion questions that need answering before anyone can specify things that you're requesting. Read some fashion magazines, look for tips to look good. Go check out the latest clothing in decent stores for women. Go ask the fashion bug clerk... etc.

Things that work for one person definitely won't work for all people. That is why I purposefully left it general.

The one thing you should never do is take it quickly. To get everything down it will take a while. Things always look the worst in the beginning, so hang in there and endure.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Well it's for someone who wants to work on me... like train me from the ground up. So unfortunately, I'm kind of stumbling in the dark. Of course I'd want it realistic, how else could it be haha?
Well if I wanted to shop for clothing, all your suggestions wouldn't be too bad. But I suppose I'm asking you to think as if you were a teacher, how what would you teach and what would you look for?

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Try little things that make you feel more feminine? Like shave your legs or wear heals or tights. They will make you move differently and want to move more like a woman. Something simple like a flowing skirt I should think will make you move in a more sensuous way. I just thought of the shaving legs cos if i leave my legs then shave i get a really clean shave and i find myself stroking my legs together cos I like the feel :D Tights add a silky feel and the heels, even little ones will make your hips sway if you learn to walk right.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hmm yeah, I know what you mean about the legs, I've shaved my this morning :D but i'm tired of doing it so often, so I just bought a waxing kit from amazon (i can't find them in germany urgg :mad:) so we'll see how that works.

As for the heels, remember that male feet are generally wider than a females and that it's harder for males to find them, honestly I haven't found any that fit. Thanks though, any other "lessons"

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
For shoes you could try a plus size shop online just trying think of one over here erm....Evans, I know they sell wider fitting shoes cos I used to be huge :D

Ouch with the waxing, its not that bad though. I bought an epilator and its like torture, I like pain but not hair beeing ripped out like that :s

How about faulse nails? Can be warn say for a day and then removed with warm water. I really can't get a grasp of exactly what you want, sorry :(

Last edited:

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hehe thank you :) I'm going shopping tomorrow per my wife's orders for misc. make-up. I'm nervous, and have no idea what to look for haha

I actually have pictures of me in a summer dress, some lucky people may get so see them haha :p

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I know that if you just say im shopping for my wife she has a similar skin tone to mine can your recomend some stuff to one of the people on the make up stool they will help you out, I have no clue what I'm looking for half the time :D Have fun and just don't go for everything in bright pink and red the cheap hooker look is niever good hehe

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
She said greens and purples for the eye stuff "to accentuate the hues of my eyes" but I'm still clueless haha. I might try to find some nightwear (to sleep in too), both pajamas and nightgowns, but again i dunno what im looking for. Or how to wear/use the makeup or clothing. Total "newbie" here who still needs a lot of lesson help from everyone *hint* *hint* ;):p

Edit: As of this afternoon, I've purchased said makeup, but in trying to use it, I feel like an 8th grader doing ancient Egyptian algebra haha

Last edited:

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
i dunno if this helps but it works for me...My official " Feminization Training Video" is none other than The Taylor Wane Interactive FRENCH MAID DVD. French girls, especially those who serve as the Mistress' sex maids are expected to emulate femininity in every manner of dress and gesture.

It's soooooo stereotypical... me playing the proverbial "scatterbrain" blonde talking in that cute lil' girl's voice and wiggling and bouncing my tittes on the elastic strap of a lacy, push-up bra , just like my role model, Miss Taylor, mimicking Her every move. She's a Brit girl but i kinda suspect the English for some strange reason find French accents and phrases sound so frivolously femininie.

"Pardonnez-moi, s`il vous plait!" Cooing in that haughty lil' French voice like a Brigitte Bardot wannabe... "Boot i zink zat i LOVE zis sooooo vary, vary mooch... and NAVER woold wanna go back being zee man again.. oui?"

i look down...

"SACRE BLEU!... my monsieur PENIS...it's standing erect and tall... like zee... Eiffel Tower!"

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
ok first of maidmuffy WTF are you talking about :confused: that made absolutely no sense to me haha

Secondly, I'm sad that no one could give me what I need (although I do appreciate the answers I did get. :):eek:

anyways, hopefully someone new'll see this and have something (Just so everyone knows, I was thinking of more like a "syllabus" and "high school lessons" "quizzes" and stuff like that :p

Love

lestat221

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Are we talking temporary or permanent change

I guess I need to know if you want to do the full transformation like getting the surgery and becoming a woman or do you just want to look and feel like a female?

Being a female is much more than a look. There are some women that very feminine on the outside but aggressive in the way she thinks and wants to feel during sexual intercourse.