My new idea for be someone toyboy

SoSluttyBoy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
I have got some idea. I want to find a stranger girl (18 y.o.) looking inexperienced and make her want to watch me masturbate for her. I think about finding and getting to know her on a wild beach, she must be alone. I've already fixed (unless you have some other ideas and advice for me). The problem is how to get her to offer me or even to do it? I do not want to scare her, nor be taken as a pervert or desperate. I do not mean to be ridiculed and humiliated (unless she wants to). I want to arouse excitement and make him into adult life as a confident boss. And above all, I want her to look at me as a new friend she can use for fun, i wanna be her ne pet and toy :) What do you think of this idea at all? Please advice both men and women and I invite you to open discussion. I'm also waiting for privy, if it's personal or you want to be anonymous, write what you think, if you want, force me to write what you want, so fun for you at the end :)

RiskyFlame

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2015
www.getdare.com
I wouldn't know how not to come across like a pervert really. My best guess would be to jump topics from something related to masturbation that is (sort of) harmless to talk about as well. Something like the classic game Truth or Dare? But I don't think that this is the bigger problem you face because how do you know when someone is 18 years old, older or younger? Asking straight out of the blue is a bit weird.

Featured Threads

New Personals