What are some of the mistakes men makes when having sex with a female?

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Whew! That's a cool link. Thanks for sharing. One mistake of men is mentioning others name during the climax of the sex or even during foreplay. So they deserve a slap on their faces.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Calling out someone else's name, mistake or roleplay?

Whew! That's a cool link. Thanks for sharing. One mistake of men is mentioning others name during the climax of the sex or even during foreplay. So they deserve a slap on their faces.

Well lets hope that if that happens he doesn't try to trick you into thinking that it was his way of roleplaying, pretending you are someone else to cover up the fact that he called you his ex-lover's name. LOL (speaking for experience)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Not listening or even bothering to check she is having fun too.

QueenBee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2009
I find it a relief to read this because I sometimes don't enjoy sex and was a little worried.

But most of those points I agreed with, I'm never in the mood at the time because they just go straaaight for the kill.

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
Link

Thanks for the link, it is a very useful asset to everyone, I know that I am personally guilty of a few of those things on the list and this deffinitely opened my eyes and will hopefully make me a better lover in the future. I love the title of number 29 though, it was my personal favorite and made me laugh, though I am not guilty of actually doing it or anal at all.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Ha, 21 was my fav. A near by remote might be appreciated as well.

interesting

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 15, 2009
Some of them are true, but I'm not entirely sure I agree with all of them - and neither does my girlfriend. We probably have issues with a quarter of the list and completely agree with the other half, while the rest create ambivalence.

It all comes down to communication, really. That's what I think.

Featured Threads

New Personals