Are You Curious?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
While replying to Sugar's Kinks & Fetishes thread I thought about posting a similar thread... :)

So the question here is:

Is there any kinks or type of play that you've never experienced but find yourself curious about? Or that you have experienced but only a bit and leaving you wanting for more? What are they?

I'll start off and answer my own question...

Curious with limited experience:

Food control

Forced exercise

Physical examinations

Abrasion play

Curious and unexperienced:

Breath control

Caning

Paddling

Interrogations

... I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think about now :)

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

I must admit, after ten years in the lifestyle, being brought up in it, there is currently nothing that i have been curious about. If i ever was curious about things i would use one of my slaves, or one of the several subs i train.

Of all the fetishes i have seen there are but two that i never understood peoples interest in and that is scat and vomit, i have no desire to gain experience in these, because i see no interest or the sexual turn on in shitting on some one (though more Mistresses practice this to their male slaves then Masters to their female slaves) or the sexual turn on in force vomiting on some one.

As far as your list, i have experience in each of them, breath control should only be done with some one who knows with they are doing, as i have a sadistic nature, and many masochist woman enjoy breath control i enjoy doing this to them.

Caning and Paddling should also be done with an experienced Master/Mistress, they should know while the goal of this is pain, it is not meant to take out your frustrations on the sub, meaning beating them so hard they will be permently scarred or damaged.

Interrogations, is one of my favored things to train a subs in, the constant questioning, minor touching to the sub is good when showing ones dominance.

Food control/forced exericed/physical examinations, i have also trained TPE (total power exchange) subs when i had to map out their entire day, what they are to eat, exercise, times to rest etcetera

Abrasion play, the pain it can go from is also a favored of mine, i have done this with woman using "indian burns" constant rubbing of hands on skin to the point of pain if continued, i have also used metal wire comb, sand paper, wool, even as simple things as normal sheets if constantly rubbed on the skin can irritate it.

Good luck with it all

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
The possibilities are unlimited among conscenting adults.
Hmm abrasion play, now that's interesting - Am I thinking 60 grit panties?

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Forced is something I am curious about but havnt tried, but you never know tonight might be the night!

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
What exactly is breathing control? Is it just breathing controlled by another person, is it like meditation, or is there something else to it?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
What exactly is breathing control? Is it just breathing controlled by another person, is it like meditation, or is there something else to it?

The most common involves choking for small amount of times. For ex., during intercourse one partner will hold his hand on his partner's throat and apply a bit of pressure, sometimes just a few seconds, some others do it for a bit longer period of time.

It's one activity that's considered by some as "edge play" because it's obviously risky and has to be done right and with caution :)

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009

Breath control is in its basic terms, as it sounds like having your breathing controlled by some one else, from having your mouth and nose covered for a short period of time, or light choking with the hand, some other techniques can be using a stocking and placing around throat, or in extreme cases, and should only be done by an experiences person is when a plastic bag is placed over the head..

Some people perform this on themselves, you may have heard of it as "auto asphyxiation".

If either is done improperly or by an experienced person, it can result in death, and more importantly the person should never be left alone when doing these types of things