Being strangled

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I love it when my OH tightens his hands around my throat just as I am coming, does anyone else enjoy this?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

One of my slaves, and several of my subs enjoy asphyxia as well, as i am in obliging them, choking while having sexual intercourse, or even when not having intercourse, during degradation and humiliation sessions

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I only like it during sex though, any other time I dont think I would like it, I sthink everyone likes different things.

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
my mistress used to parshaly stangle me when i was tied up i loved it

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
I would have to be too afraid to particiapate in this in any way. Aside from my lack of desire to have anyone trying to choke me, I know how sensitive the law is about hands touching girls necks.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
do love the feel of hands on me, and my neck is no exception.
i've never actually tried choking, but it seems like it could be a great time, if done right. ;)

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
That is the key to it making sure it is done right, too rough and it can be a turn off rather than a turn on.

mikey88uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2008
cant say i have tried this but is definitely something i would consider, added to my to-do list

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I have always been quite curious about breath control/asphyxia. I think what appeals to me the most is not so much the choking part but just the idea of having hands around my neck. For that reason, if I ever got to try it sometimes it would probably be at a very soft level.

Crassus said:
I know how sensitive the law is about hands touching girls necks.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that... :confused: As far as I know, if this is consensual, there shouldn't be any reason for the law to get involved. As long as it's done safely and responsibly too, of course.

Last edited:

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I love being choked and choking, I never really find someone that is willing to do these things with me so mainly I keep them in the back of my mind.

no_control

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 4, 2009
I too love asphyxia, the feeling of the first few breathes afterwords no matter what seems to be one of the most amazing feeling.

bradkal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2009
I like having things around my neck when my masters around!
but its not exsacly strangle

The Riddler

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2010
Gotham City, New York
Me personally, i like it, but more as a control thing, not as a way to get off. But my ex girlfriend always wanted me to choke her. She was so obsessed with being choked, she'd ask me to choke her when we weren't even having sex. Which i didn't mind because i thought it was sexy. It was just strange how much she was into it, she liked me to use my hands, belts, ties, and even a sleeper hold O_O.

So... I just thought I'd tell everyone that because it's not like i can talk to my friends about it without them thinking I'm loony.

But yeah, it's great lol.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
My girl enjoys it from time to time too, we both find it very hot when we're in the mood, i admit though i don't often last long if i do it to her durning sex :p

Featured Threads

New Personals