Fascination with piercings

little_princess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2009
are you a pierced female?
do you like the look at your piercings and the attractivity that your body got by being accentuated with piercings?

Me and my man too - I have both nipples pierced and vertical clit-hood. I love mine, especially when my guy plays with them. Now I`d like to further open my mind and I am curious about playing myself on other intimate piercings and having a girl playing with mine. This might include also the attraction of a tongue piercing, as I always wondered if a tongue piercing really enhances sex-life as much as it's rumored...

Therefore I am looking for you, an attractive pierced female between 18 - 45 for an intense reciprocal play with our piercings. I am 28, sportive body, cultivated appearance. My partner shouldn’t be a problem for you as he shares the same interests and might participate in our adventures occasionally.
Do you feel appealed and attracted? Serious and significant replies are welcome as PM - I will reply to all of them

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
I love the idea of piercing on sexual partners but not on myself, some are really a turn on but then when i think of them on myself im like oooooooh no.

I think its cause they have something i would not dare to have.

I ave respect for you and your man, i hope you find what you are looking for.

icthius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 17, 2009
I'm making my sub pierce her own nipple next Sunday while I watch. She loves the idea of being marked for me, and the pain and humiliation will get her so wet that she'll do anything for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals