is it save to bind your balls 'till they're blue?

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
hi,

i was wondering if tying my balls all night could make them blue and if if ithurts (and how much) and more important are there any permanent damages from this?

thank for your answers in advance :D

subgirlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2013
EST, usa
I would guess no.. if they're blue it means you're cutting off circulation and that's no good, especially overnight.

tinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2013
The Netherlands
For a short time

For a short time it wont be to bad, but as already stated above. Don't do it too long. (As long as you don't want to be castrated though).

I would say a very tight bondage of 15 minutes, and if it looks unhealthy, it probably is!

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
thanks for your answers :D

any one else with maybe a diffrent opinion?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I heared cutting circulation is safe under 15 minutes. Maybe you could try step by step and check your body response but not sleep a night just to test. My advice is do not believe if someone states it is ok just do it.

slavino00

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2015
depends on how they are tied.. if soft tied there are no problems.. if good tied an hour could damage them.. with blood cut off.

you can stay safe until they are blue and warm .. when begin to become dark, colder and "heavier" it is time to stop the game

Domineer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
If in doubt: don't - it's that simple - and if you don't know the answer, don't rely on answers from anonymous people on a kink forum. If you think you might want to have children in the future, you should probably postpone this particular kink ...

Featured Threads

New Personals