Need a true female to serve me

Misspain07

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2016
OK, let me get this out of the way, "NO GUYS, I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TITLE... NO YOU ARE NOT THE HOLDER OF THE MAGICAL COCK THE IS GUNNA TURN ME FROM BEING LEZ!!! YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND BLOCK.. i have been a mistress for a little over a year and started as a sub... If you have any questions about me feel free to ask...also, i prefer to be called "My Domnina" instead if Mistress, i have a fetish from roman slave days, Mistress Jess is just my formal title lol

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR........
The type girl im looking to serve me must be willing to take alot of pain and abuse....verbal, mental, pyhsical...if you want someone to cuddle with after im done with you... look else where, i will use you and treat you like the whore you are.... you must be willing to give me any aspect of your life i wish to control..... i do reward good slaves with nude pics and videos.... that being said..... if your camra shy... your not for me, you will be required to take pics and videos, we can talk about showing face......i will also want to share you with friends of mine online...you also may be loaned to them... i know there is no such thing as a no limit slave, but i want as close as possible.... also sorry, i wont take you if your... "bbw" you wont turn me on and it waste my time, looking skinny small girls only.....no one over 30 as well....and no, im not into needles blood or perm....

Well, if your still reading im guessing your intrested.... if thats the case, pm me with these questions completely filled out and i promise to reply unless your a guy lol....

1. On a scale of 1-10, how much pain can you take?

2. Are you willing to be shared out or loaned to other if commanded?

3. Are you willing to take heavy verbal abuse?

4. Are you willing to do public or semipublic?

5. Are you willing to be used by strangers if commanded?

6. Are you just holes and a pair of bags for me to use and punish?

7. Will you take pics and videos?

8. Full list of likes and wont do..

9. Age, weight, height, cup size, body type, hair and eye color....

CONGRATES YOU MADE IT LOL!!!
Now you dont have to answer yes to everything... pain and punishment are my main like....

Last edited:

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
It is showing, maybe you have to accept the fact that the over 300 views it had, it simply didn't spark anyone's interest

janeleeds

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
[WHAT IM LOOKING FOR........
The type girl im looking to serve me must be willing to take alot of pain and abuse....verbal, mental, pyhsical...if you want someone to cuddle with after im done with you... look else where, i will use you and treat you like the whore you are.... you must be willing to give me any aspect of your life i wish to control.....

Hot

1. On a scale of 1-10, how much pain can you take? try to max

2. Are you willing to be shared out or loaned to other if commanded? yes

3. Are you willing to take heavy verbal abuse? yes love it

4. Are you willing to do public or semipublic? public

5. Are you willing to be used by strangers if commanded? yes females need pushing re males
6. Are you just holes and a pair of bags for me to use and punish? thank you please will beg humbly for this
7. Will you take pics and videos? pictures
8. Full list of likes and wont do.. Family not keen scat otherwise will try to please and accept punishment if fail

9. Age, weight, height, cup size, body type, hair and eye color....
34 y 63Kg, 5'7 33B slim athletic brown brown

CONGRATES YOU MADE IT LOL!!!
Now you dont have to answer yes to everything... pain and punishment are my main like....[/QUOTE] mind games and pain/punishment with humiliation turn me on

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals