Anal gaping?

Brian Steele

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 12, 2013
So I have a question about anal gaping that I think a lot of other people have similar uncertainties about. Namely, how long it will last. I like using ice and toys to widen out my hole for fun, but I don't want it to cause incontinence. Does anyone have any knowledge on this topic that they would like to share?

Brian Steele

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 12, 2013
Does anyone know if anal has caused them problems with incontinence? If so, how did you do it? how often?

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
It depends a lot of your genetics. Playing a lot with your ass, gaping, doesn't make you incontinent if you're an active person, eat healthy etc. I think incontinence is more a problem of sedentarism and health than one sexual. I played a lot with giant fruits and vegetables as I worked as an adult videochat model, gaping several times a day, but that doesn't make any harm. But I'm a vegetarian, I walk a lot, I do some sport...

Good luck!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was afraid when i tried an inflatable. But nothing bad happened. I believe is more a myth that anal sex could cause long term problems. Think of constipation which doesnt cause this at all.

Featured Threads

New Personals