Initiation for new Mistress

maleslaveuk32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2012
Hi All

I've been on this site for a while and posted one or two things but generally just have a nosey round.

I am now a possible slave to Mistress Katie and today I'll be doing an initiation task for Mistress so she can decide if I am worthy to serve her.

All I have been told is to meet her at a certain location this morning with my bike. The location is part of a cycle path that runs along the river.

I will report back a little later as to how I got on and whether or not I pass my test.

Wish me luck

MaleSlaveUk32

maleslaveuk32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2012
Well I certainly wont be forgetting that experience in a while!!

I met Mistress Katie in a car park about half way along the cycle path route. She told me I was about to be humiliated and that I would be allowed to cum at the end of the experience but I had to masturbate and she would observe to see how I would cum.

She got out of her car a little white nurses outfit and she told me to put it on, as in strip off right where I was standing and put the little dress on.

I did as I was told, handing over my clothes to Mistress Katie.

The little dress only just covered my ass and manhood.

Mistress Katie told me that she would drive to the country park at the end of the cycle path and wait for me there. I had to cycle along the path wearing just the nurses outfit.

I guess its about a mile or two away, it took me about 15 minutes to cycle and I wasnt overly concerned about being seen as it was the middle of the day in the middle of the week.

I've cycled the path quite a few times and it's not very busy, even on a weekend in good weather.

I did see one lady walking her dog and I picked up my pace to get past quickly, not easy when your balls are catching on the bike seat!! She look rather shocked when she saw me.

I met Mistress Katie at the end of the cycle path, on the outer edge of the car park for the country park. She said she was impressed but still wanted to see me cum for her.

She took me into some secluded trees and sat on a log, she told me to stand in front of her, remove my nurse outfit and masturbate for her.

I had to cum into my hand and then eat the cum from my hand.

I didnt take me long to cum, the cold air, standing in front of Mistress Katie and the thought of being caught made me cum very quickly. I managed to get all my cum in my hand, which isnt easy.

This was the first time I had ever eaten my own cum and I didnt really enjoy the taste if Im honest.

Mistress Katie allowed me to put my own clothes back on whilst in the trees and I was told I could make my own way home.

Mistress Katie has said she will let me know if I am to serve her. I really do hope so!

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Sounds like you had a great time! I know i had a great time reading it! Can't wait to here more about your guys adventures ;D

Featured Threads

New Personals