My Humiliation

maleslaveuk32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2012
Hi All

Its been a while since my last post since I was taken by my Mistress as her slave. I thought I would update you on a humiliation day I was subjected to.

My Mistress took me into town on a busy saturday afternoon dressed as a little school boy. Bearing in mind I'm 33 years old, I was forced to wear:

Black shoes
Knee high white socks
Shorts
Shirt
Small tie
School boy hat
Leather satchel

Mistress walked me round town like that for over an hour. It was extremely humiliating, although not sexy or nude or anything like that, a lot of people laughed at me and pointed at me.

When we got back to Mistress's house I was told to put a Dunces hat on and stand in the corner looking at the wall waiting for my punishment.

Unfortunately I had made the mistake of sighing when Mistress told me that I was to dress up as a school boy. This earned me a school boy punishment.

After an hour standing in the corner, I was called to Mistress.

She had a cane.

I had 5 lashing's across the palms of my hands before having to pull my shorts and underwear down to receive 20 lashing's across my bottom.

For anyone who has never had the cane before, this is immense pain especially across the palms.

I was then forced to stand in the corner again, hands on the back on my head, shorts and underwear round my ankles for an hour while I thought about my punishment.

I've certainly learned my lesson!

Featured Threads

New Personals