franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
I’m thinking of combining some breast bondage and nipple clamping with body writing tomorrow night for a couple pics so feel free to kik/dm/post me ideas! Points for location (try and keep it on the chest cause that’ll be the pics I take but you can request else - you just won’t see them!) , humiliating stuff etc ;) make me real excited for tomorrow, peeps <3

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Something I have done with a few subs is have them write on their boobs as many different names for tits as you can.
There is quite a big list as you can see in this example.
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
See how many you can fit as well as come up with any new ones!

Reactions: Subi

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Something I have done with a few subs is have them write on their boobs as many different names for tits as you can.
There is quite a big list as you can see in this example.
View attachment 2004
View attachment 2005
See how many you can fit as well as come up with any new ones!

Thanks so much!! Unfortunately I’ll be using lipstick (as it stays on for longer!) so I won’t have much room ! Perhaps another time for this one though !!

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well since one of your other threads mentions you like hucows and wish to become one one day, i think a great start would be writing udders on those breasts with arrows pointing to each nipple leading to the word Teat.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Well since one of your other threads mentions you like hucows and wish to become one one day, i think a great start would be writing udders on those breasts with arrows pointing to each nipple leading to the word Teat.

Fantastic as always, Akechi! Even though it’s a kink of mine it is an embarrassing one so I can’t wait to squirm as I write that on them :)

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Fantastic as always, Akechi! Even though it’s a kink of mine it is an embarrassing one so I can’t wait to squirm as I write that on them :)

exactly the point Fraken, i cannot wait to see any of the other i had suggested to you as well in the pm's we dicussed

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
exactly the point Fraken, i cannot wait to see any of the other i had suggested to you as well in the pm's we dicussed

Yes! One of your pms did give me an idea that I’m gonna try tonight! Hopefully it’ll titillate! Lol

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Yes! One of your pms did give me an idea that I’m gonna try tonight! Hopefully it’ll titillate! Lol

I take it pun intended with that lol.

I wonder which of those did give you an idea, i guess we will see when you post it i guess :)

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
I take it pun intended with that lol.

I wonder which of those did give you an idea, i guess we will see when you post it i guess :)

Let’s just say that it fits the theme of the body writing tonight :D ahh I wanna start but gotta hold off and finish up at work before that! Very excited though!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Let’s just say that it fits the theme of the body writing tonight :D ahh I wanna start but gotta hold off and finish up at work before that! Very excited though!

no doubt you are, can't wait either way

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Pics going up now, will still take suggestions for body writing for another hour or two <3

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
I see what you mean by you got an idea from all the others i game you lol.

It’s not finished yet ;) I gave it an hour before moving onto another tie just in case more body writing requests came in and they did! 5 more mins til I move on!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
It’s not finished yet ;) I gave it an hour before moving onto another tie just in case more body writing requests came in and they did! 5 more mins til I move on!

oh i see, you were doing a special one for me i see, well i did give you another thought in your pm's. ;P love the wonderful work you put into this

Featured Threads

New Personals