• Male
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2018
Please give me some kinky enemas

What I have:p:
Enema bag or garden hose
String/rope
Tape
Household items (plastic bottles, cooking utensils etc)
Ski goggles/blindfold
Yoga pants/leggings
DIY gags

Enemas (try to think of interesting recipes)
Self bondage
Petplay

Limits:mad::
Pain
Blood
Public
Family

Try to include my likes and make the dares complex. I am male and I will not end this thread
Kik name: enemaslave

Last edited:

enema slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2018
75 views and not one reply!?
I am also willing to send pics on kik (no face)

Last edited:

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
You list pain as a limit is that any pain or just over a certain amount if the latter how much is too much?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
An interesting recipe I tried was pushing inside a bit of an effervescent aspirin after I had my water enema. Figure the result. Can't say it's healthy or not keeping inside but I had to burst out instantly.

Hmm we need to give you some ideas of making yourself a plug. Do you want one? Then start crafting. PM for details more than below!

There are so many ways... for example melt wax and shape or buy youself glue gun bars, melt them with a lighter and stick together. Check my album about building a cock cage but you can also melt them together and create a shape out of them (there is a youtube link where someone made a dildo out of 6 bars). Other thing that works is make a paper cone, add a smaller ring shape (for anus) and poor kitchen sicone into the paper mold and let it dry for a couple of weeks.

enema slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for the ideas but I don't have aspirin. Please keep giving more dares/tasks

New Personals