(Belgium) West-flandres: M/Sub/19 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ (Belgium) M/sub/19 seeks domme

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe

SlaveDebo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2018
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello,

Let me tell you something about myself first.

I am J, a 19 year old boy from Belgium (West-Flandres). I am 180+ centimeters high and I weigh around 72 kilogram. My hobbies are football, going out with friends and the youth club. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, family was always important to me.

I have absolutely no experience in this lifestyle but I have watched some video's of it to comprehend the lifestyle a bit more. Surprisingly I liked it very much and not a while ago I decided I wanted to try these kind of things. I've had the idea to be dominated by a woman for a while now. I will absolutely try almost anything for you if it is within my limits. I probably wont have too much limitless because this is my first time and I want to try mostly anything. (If it really goes too far I will tell you it wouldnt be great idea)

So, I am looking for a female domme who would like to train/own me. If we are off to get a good relationship and if we trust each other enough I am willing to do in real life meetings if you dont live too far.

If you have any further questions you can always pm me and I will happily answer your questions.

Greetings
J

• Kinks:
Bondage, spankings, latex, pain, wax, electro, nipple torture, humiliation, edging, anal, enema, ice, pee, probably alot of other stuff but those were the things I could think off... This is my first time so I might add some more :)

• Experience:
I have no other experience than watching some video's about it. But I would love to learn more about this. (I am a quick learner)

• Limits:
Family, friends, animals, blackmail, permanent, dangerous, illegal,...
(Again, because this is my first time I might add some overtime)

Featured Threads

New Personals