I will make you famous!

Claire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
Since I have had so many people inbox me, I thought I would make my own thread instead of going answering each message individually - the delay between messages is ridiculous!

Wanna be famous and naked?
You know you want to!

To be famous you need to be able to show your face and everything else. Hiding faces will not be an option, it will not make you famous because nobody will know who you are. You cannot be anon and famous at the same time!

You will need to write a sign which you can hold up in the picture. The sign should read "please repost this picture of me all over the web"

There will be no exceptions, inbox messages asking otherwise will be deleted and the user put on ignore, as will inbox messages containing short "hi" messages.

If you're interested I will give you details which you must be able to carry out

Do not be a time waster!

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
Yes I want to be famous. What are your detailed instructions Miss Claire?
I will wait to hear from you. :D

maleslave34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 29, 2013
Since I have had so many people inbox me, I thought I would make my own thread instead of going answering each message individually - the delay between messages is ridiculous!

Wanna be famous and naked?
You know you want to!

To be famous you need to be able to show your face and everything else. Hiding faces will not be an option, it will not make you famous because nobody will know who you are. You cannot be anon and famous at the same time!

You will need to write a sign which you can hold up in the picture. The sign should read "please repost this picture of me all over the web"

There will be no exceptions, inbox messages asking otherwise will be deleted and the user put on ignore, as will inbox messages containing short "hi" messages.

If you're interested I will give you details which you must be able to carry out

Do not be a time waster!
i m intersted in it miss pl giv me details.
sign'please repost this pic all over the world & humiliate me
21 m india

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am interested. Please tell me the details. If I'm going to be famous I'd like to try a more daring photo, other than just standing naked for camera.

bamadude01

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2015
where are the pics being posted? I'd like to see, and maybe share them.

rcrab56

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2014
I'm interested, but I don't wanna show my face. Oh well, I'll be thinking about it for sure

Featured Threads

New Personals