jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
I saw this idea on getDare but the tread there is kinda dead. LINK
I hope there are people here who are playing this game right now and open for dares.

So all you have to do to get a dare in connection with league is to leave the name of your Champion and also your Likes/Dislikes/Limits + the toys, items you can play with in your reply here.

(We can discuss details in PM)

After you completed the dare you can leave a report here or send me in PM.

Last edited:

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
I am very interested in this!!
Champion: Ashe
And I love breast/nipple play :D

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
Rachel S - Ashe

I want you to play a TeamBuilder game on SR. You will play Ashe as ADC and you will be naked during the game. Use your ropes to frogtie your legs and tie your breasts really tight. Roll the dice and insert the number of ice cubes in you pussy and hold them in during the game. You can add a string tied to your nipples and your toes. Play the game , do your best. Each time you die put 1 clothespin on each pussy lips. Each time you get a kill is the number of edge you gonna do after the game watching THIS picture. When the game ends you will still be tied, naked. If you got even number of assists -> ring gag, odd number of assists -> cloth gag goes to your mouth. Use your snake bite pumps on your nipples for 1 second after each CS you get during the game. Remove the pumps and the clothespins. If you have won the game add two clamps with a heavy metal chain connecting them to your nipples. If you lose the game add two clamps with string connecting them that goes behind your neck and pulls your nipples and breasts up.
Start edging and with the last edge you are allowed to cum and you are free to go. I request detailed report from this.

Rachel S

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2013
I want you to play a TeamBuilder game on SR. You will play Ashe as ADC and you will be naked during the game. Use your ropes to frogtie your legs and tie your breasts really tight. Roll the dice and insert the number of ice cubes in you pussy and hold them in during the game. You can add a string tied to your nipples and your toes. Play the game , do your best. Each time you die put 1 clothespin on each pussy lips. Each time you get a kill is the number of edge you gonna do after the game watching THIS picture. When the game ends you will still be tied, naked. If you got even number of assists -> ring gag, odd number of assists -> cloth gag goes to your mouth. Use your snake bite pumps on your nipples for 1 second after each CS you get during the game. Remove the pumps and the clothespins. If you have won the game add two clamps with a heavy metal chain connecting them to your nipples. If you lose the game add two clamps with string connecting them that goes behind your neck and pulls your nipples and breasts up.
Start edging and with the last edge you are allowed to cum and you are free to go. I request detailed report from this.

OMG! I love this! Will do it as soon as I can! :D

jizzus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 20, 2014
Hey im playijg on platinum elo
i would like to get ingame dares :) playing as rengar jayce zilean or something
u never know what u get i soloq ^^

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
jizzus - rengar/jayce/zilean

Since you left no information about toys/items you have i assume you don't have anything. If you do just forgot to tell than please PM me about it and i will edit this post later.

I suggest you to do these dares in normal/team builder/bot games if you don't want to lose LP.

Rengar - "Nothing will escape."

While in game playing as Rengar use /all chat and tell the other players the following: I am platinum. Please allow me to cum and i will carry. If you get no response you are not allowed to cum for 48 hours after the game. If somebody from your team respond first you have to masturbate and cum while watching a hentai picture of rengar after the game. If somebody from the enemy team respond first you have to give yourself a facial right away and leave the cum on your face til the end of the game.

Jayce - "I'm going to enjoy this."' / "I'm always ready."

Jayce -> Piltover -> Vi -> Police -> Donut ... Easy :)

Get yourself a real big and tasty donut and cum on it while looking at THIS picture. Play Jayce in mid lane. Try to get as many kills as possible.
Every time you get a kill you can have a small bite from the donut. If you can't eat all of it til the game ends you have to repeat the task. If you manage to eat all of it share the fact with your teammates.

Zilean - "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like banana."

Get a banana (sorry this is the only food i could think of in connection with Zilean). Put a condom on it. Insert it to your butt before the game starts. Play a game on SR with Zilean as support , be naked. While on the loading screen stroke your dick until it gets hard. When you get in lane tell everybody in /all chat that you have a banana in your ass. Try to stay erect during the game ... use your time while you are dead/recalling/shopping to keep stroking but don't cum.
If you win the game peel the banana and slice it. Put it a bowl or something.
Use THIS picture (big dicks and boobs - check) while masturbating and cum on the banana than eat it all up.
If you lose the game you will have to suck the banana (change the condom if ass-to-mouth is not your thing) while masturbating and ruin your orgasm.

Feel free to leave a report.

jizzus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 20, 2014
Feel free to pm me everytime u get something :)
i love this kind of stuff i got ever champion except kalista and zyra and viktor
u can tell me the champions i have to play here or in lm with a dare

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
first things first

Feel free to pm me everytime u get something
i love this kind of stuff i got ever champion except kalista and zyra and viktor
u can tell me the champions i have to play here or in lm with a dare

How about you first do the ones i already gave you ? I would like to see your report about them so i can see what you liked or disliked. This way i can do better ones next time.

... and please if you have toys/items you can use don't forget to tell me about them in your next dare request.
( please don't ask for more than 3 champion at a time )

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
bump

Bumping this to let you all know i'm still up for giving you tasks/dares in connection with League of Legends so feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
i dont actually want to do it but i just want to know what you would with annie xerath and lissandra you can just pm me the details

kerien

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014
I saw this idea on getDare but the tread there is kinda dead. LINK
I hope there are people here who are playing this game right now and open for dares.

So all you have to do to get a dare in connection with league is to leave the name of your Champion and also your Likes/Dislikes/Limits + the toys, items you can play with in your reply here.

(We can discuss details in PM)

After you completed the dare you can leave a report here or send me in PM.

Champion: soraka suport
adult baby and eat cum

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
kerien - Soraka

Champion: soraka suport
adult baby and eat cum

Play a game with Soraka as support. Before the game starts pull down your pants and insert a large banana to your butt. "Yes, that was a banana. *giggles* No one expects the banana."
You will play the game with the banana inside you and you have to keep it in all along.
If you lose the game you will spank each ass cheeks as many times as you died + assists and sleep wearing a diaper for 3 days.
If you win the game you will use a condom while masturbating to collect your cum. You will wank while watching lol hentai pictures. When you done pull out the banana peel it and put in the condom with your cum in it. Mash the cum and the banana together. When it's done you will eat it all up.

pablosub93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 8, 2014
ok,, i dont usually do dares but I love league of legend and I´ve been reading some post and sounds exciting :p so:
I will play with jax.
I have ice cubes, ropes, pegs, clamps, also fruit and vegetables the hairbrush, teetbrush, I saw you you condoms too so you should know I have too...well I think that´s all :p
looking forward to do it.

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
pablosub93 - Jax

In advance make some ice cubes using your own cum+water. When you decide to play the game put one icu cube in your mouth than tape it. Put 3 ice cubes into your butt and tape it a well. Tie your balls with shoelace together and put pegs on each nipples. Play Jax on the top lane on Summoner's Rift.

If you win the game right after you finish start edging watching league hentai pictures. Edge once for every kill you got during the game than remove the pegs and tapes. You will go to a public restrom and fuck your ass with the largest phallic shaped vegetable/fruit you can get and fit in your ass for 5 minutes and for 1 minute after each death. When you ready cum inside a condom. When you get home consume the vegetable/fruit with your cum on it.

If you lose the game you will spank your ass once for every CS you got during the game and you have to wear panties in the next two days. You are only allowed to cum watching LoL hentai pictures for a week.

pablosub93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 8, 2014

as soon as I received your pm I weny yo the kitchen (where the freezer is) and took the ice cubes´tray , used four on a drink and filled the free spaces with my cum and some water, then clean the tray gently because some of my cum was also on the edge of the try.
About 2 hours laters I thought It would be about time to do it, I got naked, put one peg in each nipple and took an old shoe I used to use to play soccer, and put it shoelace near the computer, then went to the freezer and also took the tray, then on my room I put my face down and ass up and slowly inserted the ice-cum cubes in my ass, the first two were pretty easy but the third didnt go that easy so basically I pushed it inside and tape it as fast i could, then I tried to close my asshole, and anyway I was about to sit on a chair so I was pretty confident though my ass was freezing,
then I turned on the computer as I put the other ice in my mouth, it was really cold and the moment I put it in my mouth I started to roll it in and it started to meld but I managed to calm down and tape my mouth, then when I was waiting for the match to begin I tied my balls and also run the shoelace around the penis, both things were painful, in fact Ive been spending some time on my base looking down there just in case :S
the match: my team was ahri mid, blitz and caitlyn bot, elise jungle and me top.
the other team: thresh and diana bot, talon mid, rengar jungle and shyvana top
so basically I started leveling the E so the enemies normal hits dont work on you, and farming as much as I could but my balls were killing me and I lost the feeling of my ass so I spent a little more time on the base pretending I was buying so shyvana started to damage my tower, and I knew rengar was around so I couldnt advance too much since elise was on bot, so basically I waited and farmed under the tower until I saw rengar going to help talon at mid, by that time my team destroyed a tower at bot and the ice-cum cube of my mouth had melted so i just swallow it, I went to attack and shyvana stayed under the tower, but the pain in my penis was killing me so I recalled and went to bathroom untied my penis and put some water on the zone, then tied it again and went back to the game, when i was back they just destroyed my tower :( and also the one in the mid, but I killed shyvana started to kill some creatures in the jungle, then they came by the mid lane, I killed talon but rengar killed me :( but elise and ahri holded them, caitlyn stayed on bot and finish the second tower, though they killed her, then I went back to top and It was pretty good, sometimes afraid of rengar coming but yes, I was about to take the first tower on top but then some water started to came out of my ass, not that I was afraid but I dont want a room to be a mess so I cleant it and tape my ass some more, all in front of the computer so I could check everything was ok, then blitz caitlyn and elise decided to keep attacking bot, the minions destroyed the enemy tower on top so I stayed on top and ahri was in mid fighting talon, I couldnt find shyvana on my lane so I was sending alerts, too late since the 3 at bot died, they killed thresh but rengar and shyvanna came to top (I retreated in time) and diana destroyed the tower on bot, then ahri got mad and went afk, so the other team destroyed 2 other towers on mid and wear creating super minions on mid, and after that we didn,t attack anymore, we just defended mid basically, they destroyed other tower on top and other on bot, and at the end they came in by bot, destroyed the inhibitor and killed us, thought only rengar survived, he also destroyed the mid inhibitor again but then go back, and finally they came all with siper minions and detroyed the 2 towers inside and the nexus so I lost but I killed 5 times and died 3 so kinda happy I know I did my best.
so I went to the toilet and untied my balls and dick, that was killing me long ago so it was great when I untied it :p and removed the tape from my ass and all that mix of water, cum and little bit of shit came out, really nasty, removed the one of my mouth but there was nothing since I had swallowed it all, then I spanked my ass, I killed 183 minions so i spanked 91 times one ass cheek and 92 the other, at first it was pretty easy even doing it hard because my ass was so cold I couldnt feel a thing, but then I started to feel the pain, in my palm and my ass, it turned to be really painful but then I realized my cock was wet with precum, by the time i finished the first cheek I had my hand red and also my butt,I stopped 5 minutes and I was shaking because of the pain, when I started again with the other butt I used my other hand to spank me, which is not the one I use normally, so the first times werent hard enough, but I still count it :p and when I finished I took some of my gf panties and wear it my jeans and shirt.

jac206

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2014
annie Main

Hi I play annie mid and morgana support have ropes and panties to crossdress with also have ice cubes to explore anal cavities.

jac206

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2014
Fun anyone?

Hey Guys does anyone wanna play league of legends together just to have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals