United States (West of the Rockies)

Methodical

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2010
25 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 40

I am a 25 year old fellow looking for a Mistress to obey and serve. As you can see from my profile, I've been around for quite some time. I can even provide references from other people in the community if you want.

Webcam and Camera available. After building some trust I would be willing to use them, though not right away. I would expect any potential mistress to also cam up if they are requiring me to. While cam is not required I do feel that sharing experiences over cam/mic is much more intimate and exciting.

I am up to experiment with just about anything outside those limits. Creativity is a huge plus.

I particularly like Humiliating tasks or punishments.

I am available most of the day on any given day for chatting, and am up for full day control (Excluding work) or simple sessions throughout the week, whichever my Mistress prefers.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you my information, MSN/Yahoo/AIM/Skype are all available.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Humiliation, WAM, bondage, Just about anything done with an enthusiastic partnet.

• Experience:
I have had several Mistresses online over the years, but for various reasons things have not worked out in the long term.

• Limits:
Anything that would make me sick, social suicide, illigal

Featured Threads

New Personals