Sadistic Master looking for No limit slave.

Iamthekingofhearts

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2015
About me:
27 straight Male sadist and nymphomaniac. A super Dom and a very strict Master, but also very kind and caring sometimes. I am here for a long term M/S relationship online and if compatible will turn it to reality. I will make you my maid and would prefer to collar you and chain you.

What I am here for:
I am looking for a worthless piece of painslut into rough brutal degradation and would love getting abused. I will love slapping your tits hard and spitting on you , making you realise how worthless you are. My fantasies are hard ass spanking , abusing you and making you cry, biting, hard pussy fucking, toilet slave activities (call it water sports) , bdsm, bondage, humiliation(would love to kick your ass and treat you with feet and forced squirting and orgasm.

My ideal slave:
A fucked up girl / a broken girl who would love to serve me ,accept me as her Master and shall be devoted to me. She will have no limits and must be active. She will be transparent, and must be responsive and love me as I am. Consider yourself worthless and submit everything to me. She must preferably be a masochist and must have high affinity for sex and submission. Your dream must be to serve me forever. You must be willing to be my maid later if relationship is found to be compatible.

Likes: rough sex, pulling hair, spanking, bdsm, cunt drilling , anal drilling, forced orgasm

Kik me @ servethesupreme if interested to be my slave.

Kik : servethesupreme

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Master/Mistress
98% Dominant
97% Degrader
96% Primal (Hunter)
96% Rigger
95% Owner
88% Sadist
47% Brat tamer
46% Experimentalist
44% Daddy/Mommy