Hello everyone. I am looking for devoted servant.

MztressMarquisse

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2016
San Jose California
"Outrageously Beautiful, Classy, Seductive, and Intelligent, Mistress QUISSE is in a league of Her Own"

Welcome to My dark world of Fetish, Femdom and BDSM. I am a very experienced Lifestyle Mistress in My late 30's with over 5 years experience and a stable of loyal slaves.

I am a Firm, Seductive, Sensual and Sadistic Mistress. I am not a cold hearted scowling Domme, I do not march around shouting, I do not need to raise My voice to have you under My control. I have a calm, powerful & strong presence.

I am, quite rightly, selective about who I spend My time with. If you are looking for a 'pantomime Domme' you are in the wrong place. If you are granted time in My prescence you will be serving a real Woman, who uses Her Beauty, Power and Intelligence to make you weak. I am very approachable, fun and nuturing but I do expect you to be respectful at all times.

One look into My hypnotic eyes and you will be under My spell, I will delve into your mind and then play with it, Sweet and Seductive one minute, Cruel and Wicked the next, I will have you quivering with excitement and begging for mercy. I will intrigue you and you will crave more time in My presence.

Everyone who walks through My door is different and I approach each of you as individuals. I strongly believe a Domme/sub relationship is about mutual trust and respect, I will always respect your interests, and only operate along safe, sane and consensual lines. Your privacy, safety and discretion is assured.

I take great pleasure from your submission, should you be rewarded with the honour or being My slave I will lead you on a dark and mysterious journey, protecting and nuturing but pushing your limits.

I use a great deal of eye contact .....I don't believe you can properly connect with your subs if they are made to look at the floor all the time ...I will draw you in, I will be your new addiction, at My feet you will find your true place.

Are you worthy to kneel before Me and fall under My Protection ...I will decide. Email me [email protected] hope to hear from you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello Mistress I love this post and it's very interesting and detailed I'd love to be considered as a new sub for you, I know you said to email but it's not possible for me to do.so wondering if you would communicate via Skype or snapchat If so I'd love permission to pm you with my Skype or snapchat usernames to continue our conversation and hopefully and some pint fall under your control to be used for your pleasure and entertainment as I should be

Featured Threads

New Personals