Student

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
This is my first story in a long time. It's about a high school girl named penny. She keeps to herself is a vegetarian and is finally a senior. It starts in her english 4 class.
10 more minutes. I think. Ten more mind numbing minutes untill im free untill tomorrow. Then the shit starts all over agian. I don't hate school just most of the people in it. This year is going to be different. I've told myself every year that I'll make freinds and this is my last chance. I heard there was a party tonight and I start thinking about it. The bell rings I walk to my locker grab my bag and head for the door. I almost get there until someone stops me. This either an invite the the party or just some ass hole to make fun of me for being a vegetarian. I'm not an annimal nut I just don't eat meat. I turn around and relief floods me. I know instantly, it's an invite. He asks the usual quistion and I say yea he smiles and walks away. I walk to my car. It's nothing too fancy but I clean it religiously. It took years to save up for. The night goes fast enough then I get a dress on and almost sneak out. I drive to the party and walk in. There are a few people dancing but it doesn't look like a party.
Someone walks up says hi and stabs me with a needle and drags me away. Some people look and laugh at me as I try to scream but can't. I can't run. I get thrown on the ground like trash and the door is locked behind him as he leaves

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 2

A man walks in maybe 10 minutes later and smiles at me.
"How dumb are you"
I suddenly find I can talk "I'm not. Why are you doing this to me!!!" I scream
"Don't bother screaming" he commands I stare at him scared
"Sorry" I apologize
"Good girl" he looks away "sorry we have to do this. It's the job"
+I need to end it here for tonight+

RoughMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
i would literary beat the crap out of u for not finishing the story and leave it on a cliffhanger, I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!.

sheeesh u are lucky u are not a slave of mine piggy

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
i would literary beat the crap out of u for not finishing the story and leave it on a cliffhanger, I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!.

sheeesh u are lucky u are not a slave of mine piggy

One. I'm sorry
Two. I like cliffhangers
Three. It was really late and I was super tired

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
A man walks in maybe 10 minutes later and smiles at me.
"How dumb are you"
I suddenly find I can talk "I'm not. Why are you doing this to me!!!" I scream
"Don't bother screaming" he commands I stare at him scared
"Sorry" I apologize
"Good girl" he looks away "sorry we have to do this. It's the job"
+I need to end it here for tonight+

+continue+
"What kind of job is this?" I almost yell im so mad that I'm just some fuckers job
"We take people for different clients. You are for some Jenny or something" he says then looks at me
"Jenny who?" I ask scared fearing it's who I think it is
"I don't know. She should be here any second" then there's a know on the door "that's her" he says laughing and opens the door. A tall blond in a skimpy outfit
I stare at her about to cry "God damn you Jenny!" I scream absolutely pissed
"Aww look at her fight. It's so cute" she taunts
"Why are you always such a fucking bitch" I scream and he kicks me hard in the chest which doesn't hurt as much as stings
She looks at the man "can you have her delivered at my house"
He grabs her ass "anything for our best customer" she laughs
She bends down to talk to me "I'll make steak just for you" she teases and leaves the room laughing. He stares at me "some men will be in to take you to her house" he kicks me, looks at my face and spits a glop of spit in my face and walks out

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 3

I wake up ,finally, able to move. "Help!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. A door slams open a figure walks into the dark room and the door slams back shut. "Aww. Did they not turn the light on?" She teases and flips on the light suddenly blinding me and revealing the tall blond figure. "Let me go you bitch!" She just walks closer to me and I quickly notice she's carrying scissors. I scream loudly. "The rooms sound proof" she says laughing " why do you have scissors?" I ask scared. She smiles "to get those stupid clothes off you. Then you can eat some moist and meaty doggy food"she says almost excited and overwhelmed.
"But I'm a vegetarian." I say scared and sad "aww then you'll love steak and meat" she smiles
I beak down crying as I realize I'm stuck here and nothing I believe in or want or even need no longer matters as she cuts off my dress revealing my pink lace panties and bra.

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 3 continued

She stares at me in my panties and bra almost with an open jaw. "Don't look at me please" I ask ashamed. " but you have lovey tits. I'll enjoy sucking on those pastel pink nipples" she says softly. I panic "I won't let you. You can't take that away from me". "Take what?" She asks in a sweet voice. "My sexuality" I state plainly. "I won't take it just change it" she says laughing "you can't make me like it!" I yell almost childishly but it seemed to fly off my lips that way. "Wanna bet?" She asks. "Yea. Actually I do" I say and it shocks her. "Fine. I win you eat the dog food no hands and in a dog bowl. You win you get a salad or whatever you vegetarians eat" we both look at each other "deal" I say honestly. "Then prepare for some absolute amazing sex" she says happy
+end chapter 3+

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 4

In almost one motion she cuts off the remainder of my clothes. "Are you ready for this?" She asks. I panic realizing what I did "no. No. No!!!" I scream. She ignores my pleas and starts to suck and lick on my sensitive clit. I hold back as many moans as I can untill one slips out. She pulls away "I win. You lose" she teases happily. "No. How" I almost cry confused. "The bet was I could get you to enjoy it and you couldn't stop moaning" she explains. "Then at least finish" I beg in a whiny tone. She bends down puts my clit into her mouth. "Ready?" She asks softly. "Yes" I say full of absolute lust. She quickly slams her teeth into my clit. This sends me into fits of pain and screaming. "You don't get to cum you dumb slut" she says angry. "I'm so sorry" I cry in pain. "I own your slutty ass. Get ready for hell" she says as she walks to the door "I'll be right back with your dinner"she says as I curl up and start to cry

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 4 continued

She wals back in with a dog bowl in her hand and a absolutely horrible smell coming from it. "Please don't make me do this" I beg even though I know I've been completely defeated. "You lost the bet. Now shut up and eat some fucking meat" she commands. "She sets the bowl down and I stare at it "no" I say stubbornly. "Need me to make it better" she asks tired. "Yes please" I say thinking I found some hope. She squats over the bowl and starts to unload her hot piss onto the cold dog food. "Now eat or things will get even worse for you" she says coldly "okay" i say digging into my dinner of piss, some kind of gravy stuff, some awful tasteing frozen meat, and something I can't quite tell what it is. "Good pet" she says looking at me eat. I ignore her and finish the teriable stuff. She pours about a gallon of water into the bowl. "Now drink" she commands. "After this can I sleep" I ask trying to be sweet as I start to drink the water which tastes super weird. "After I get your diaper on" she says kindly. I look up at her already more than half the water gone. "A diaper? Haven't you humuilated me enough?" I whine. She pulls out 2 Disney princess diapers "I think we should double up". I let her put them on almost asleep once done she ties my hands and feet to the wall and wakes me up "the food had a laxative and the water had a durilitic (for those who don't know. It makes you pee). So good night" she says laughs as I panic and start to struggle but I can't help but fall asleep and soon pass out

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I wake up and the piss has already gone cold and I REALLY need to go agian the poop I feel is cold it smells terrible and the squishy feeling ashames me that I like it and yet I need to go agian. I look around and see Jenny standing there "good morning" she says softly and yet coldly "please change me" I ask scared of getting a rash "you won't get out of that thing untill you've completely emptied yourself". I thrash around "God damn you. You fucking bitch! Damn you!! You'll burn in hell you fucking bitch" I scream at the top of my lungs "hope that was worth it because you just made things even worse. How do you think you'd look if I peiced your clit?" She asks curious "don't fucking touch me you fucking syco freak!" I scream "oh yea. You'd look great maybe I'll pierce your nipples while I'm at it" she says walking out and walking back in with a red perminate marker, walks to my chest and writes in big bold letters horny slut and uses her phone to take a picture "what the fuck was that for?!!?" I scream. "I'll be back in a cupple of hours in the mean time I got your old best freind to change and punish you so bye" she says letting in the big titted brunette and I start to pull on the roaps nonstop as I scream untill I pass out

New Personals