United States (West of the Rockies)

ftw2177

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2015
37 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

hello fellow deviants;) I have been into the bdsm kink as long as i can remember. Trying now to explore the lifestyle. I'm looking for a mistress to train and/or own me. Also will dom for the right sub girl. But mostly a natural submissive( somehow, serving submissive girl as dom=greater submission) I think cause I'm jealous of them and i still feed their desires instead of mine. But I love to serve any and all women basically. kik:mojorisin77 skype:ftw2177

• Kinks:
Femdom, Sadism(Mistress), Masochism(me), bondage, pain, light cbt, denial, cum tributes, cei, anal play/insertion, degradation, humiliation, male submission(me), male slave(me), foot/leg/stocking worship, forced sexual acts

• Experience:
some good, some bad, one great but tragic. been on and am comfortable on both sides of the whip. just ask I'm not shy about talking.

• Limits:
scat, sounding, incest, bestiality, anything involving others not willing or unaware or my people, heavy cbt, any permanant or obvious markings that will lead to questions in my life, nothing actually physically harmful. Warning: actual blackmail most likely met with actual violence.