United States (East of the Rockies)

snapshot_9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2013
27 year old slave male seeking a dominant couple of any age

Hello to everyone and let me thank you for taking the time to come out and read my ad.

I'd like to begin by saying that I am a straight male. However, becoming a slave is something that I have done a lot of thinking about and is something I want to take seriously and therefore after deliberating have decided that I will also force myself to serve a male if the right Master comes along. So men feel free to contact me as you'll have as likely a chance as a female.*

A little about me:

I am a 27 year old male from the United States. I have for a long time been confused as to where I stand in this world. I've lurked and searched through forums and various tube/story sites and I have finally decided that becoming a slave is what I need to do.

I have come to realize that making others happy is what makes me happy. Even if it is something I don't like. Will explain that to those who contact me.*

What I am looking for:

I am looking for an owner. Someone who will take control of my body. I ultimately would like to become your most prized possesion. I ideally would like you to be strict. As I am new I know I have a lot to learn. In my experience I learn best when pushed hard with no remorse. So please be strict or able to become that way.

What you will get:

Control over your very own toy. I will do my best to be completely obedient and I know that with training and punishments I will soon be fully compliant to you.

As a slave I don't think my likes should matter. Only what my owner likes. That being said I do particularly love to masturbate and orgasm (what guy doesn't). I also have a female foot fetish and would love to be able to worship a females feet. Private humiliation. I also feel like im a little different as i enjoy being forced to do things that I dislike if it pleases my owner( see dislikes)

Dislikes:

As I said earlier I love to orgasm. So orgasm denial is something I hate. Cum play, especially consuming grosses me out and I have never even come close to doing it. Anal, I am an anal virgin and as a straight male have no care to ever have anything in my ass. Pain, I don't have a high pain threshold. So light cbt is probably ok normally but any more would qualify here. Piss play especially consuming grosses me out.

Limits (eventually through training I would like to have no limits however they are mostly common sense things do I would hope the owner I pick would have my best interests in mind.):

Social suicide, public, dangerous, illegal, permanent damage, face, scat, any bathroom play involving clothes, writing tasks.

So that brings me to the end. I put a lot of myself into this ad so into appreciate the same back. Do not hesitate to reach out and contact me. I will do my best to reply to every and all messages. So I hope to hear from you all. Thanks

• Kinks:
As a slave I don't think my likes should matter. Only what my owner likes. That being said I do particularly love to masturbate and orgasm (what guy doesn't). I also have a female foot fetish and would love to be able to worship a females feet. Private humiliation. I also feel like im a little different as i enjoy being forced to do things that I dislike if it pleases my owner( see dislikes)

• Experience:
Not much

• Limits:
Social suicide, public, dangerous, illegal, permanent damage, face, scat, any bathroom play involving clothes, writing tasks.

Featured Threads