(UK) Gloucester: M/Sub/25 seeks F/Dom/25-27 ~ Extreme Male Submissive (25)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Unspecified

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2015
25 year old submissive male seeking a 25-27 year old dominant female

Hi there, I'm pretty new, in fact I just signed up.

I'm looking for something a little different, in essence I am looking for a sadistic, cruel female dominant with a dark mind. Ideally I'd like to find a compatible long-term dominant, however for the moment I am open to more casual play, as this can often lead to greater things.

My experience dates back around 6-7 years, in which time I have been through training, learned the basics, learned to control my bodily functions in order to please those who are kind enough to treat me how I deserve.

I have almost no morals, and my tastes are pretty nasty, if I'm completely honest, however I hope I can find somebody that will appreciate this.

Here is a list of things I am competent in:

• Anal Play - When warmed up I am able to fist comfortably.
  • Watersports - Enema expulsion/Peeplay/Pee enemas/Drinking etc
  • Medical Play - Catheter insertion/Bladder control (I would like to be able to insert larger catheters, so in future my dominant is able to fill my bladder as well)
  • Cumplay - I am hoping to learn how to milk my prostate so I am able to produce cum for my dominant without any lethargic feelings/lack of horniness
  • I am also competent in self-facials.
  • Throatplay - Deepthroating - I have had positive experiences with this and am eager to continue developing my skills. I am currently able to hold around 6-7" depending on the girth. I have been made to hold my face flat to the floor with a dildo buried in my throat to a point going past the gag reflex.
  • Pain - This is an odd one. I have VERY sensitive balls, and whilst I can tie them, put things into the skin and such, I absolutely cannot withstand any kind of impact to the testicles themselves. This is a limit.
  • Enemas - I am out of practice but I was previously able to hold 2 litres for an extended period of time. This will require more practice on my part.
  • Gags - Currently own a ring gag - Looking to expand my collection.

So I'm fairly well skilled. I have forgotten allsorts, so feel free to ask me things, I've probably tried most of them at least once.

Currently Owned Toys:

• 8" Black Dildo (1.5" girth)
  • Meo Anal Stretching Ring (Medium and Large)
  • Collins Medical Speculum
  • Spider Ring Gag
  • 2 Litre Enema Kit
  • I can order catheters as and when, I intend to buy more soon.
  • Many, many needles
  • I will also be investing in new toys in the near future.

I am 25, in-shape (See my gallery entry for a small preview) and I like to think I can hold a half decent conversation.

I am looking for a female dominant, around the same age, she can be older, or a little younger, although older is probably better, so she may have a similar level of experience to myself.

She should be interested in similar things, looking to push somebody beyond the level I'm currently at, and comfortable doing so.

I have Skype, which you can ask for. I have a laptop with webcam, currently no mic, as there has been a driver issue.

In the early stages I will keep my face from view as much as possible, this is because I don't exactly know who I am talking to, and as such I need to be cautious in certain respects.

As you can see from my Gallery entry, I'm not shy, and often I've found the use of a hood/mask during play can give me the extra confidence to push myself.

I have plenty of webcam experience, and I have performed all of the aforementioned online numerous times, both to single dommes, and also to wider audiences (When the mood has taken me!)

I am looking to keep this online for the foreseeable future, I'm not saying never, but at least for now.

I would love to hear from you, so please get in touch.

(Please ignore the below boxes, I chose to format the text in one lump instead of multiple boxes.)

• Kinks:

• Experience:

• Limits:

Featured Threads

New Personals