Need a Punishment Spanking for being Naughty

naughtyspanko5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
Hello!

I am 26/f looking to administer a couple of punishments to myself for being an extremely naughty girl.

I am open to punishments consisting of: spankings (I have the following implements: hair brush, bath brush, leather paddle, wooden paddle, cane, riding crop) face slapping, pussy slapping, tit slapping, Corner Time (standing or kneeling), Mouth Soaping, Line writing, enema, and will consider anything else you may suggest.

In your response feel free to call me names, scold, and humiliate me. I also can take a pretty severe punishment.

So how should I be punished sir/ma'am?

privvy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2012
You are to spend 45 minutes in the corner on your knees contemplating all the bad stuff you have done. During your corner time your cunt must be stuffed with your dirty socks and you are to keep your hands on your head.

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,
I would love to help you dish out some punishment.
If you care up for playing on kik, msg me at TheDemandred
I'd love to test your statement about being severe.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I don't know what you did that was so naughty, but whatever it was this would teach you better:

Check out this link:

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

I want you to make 3 sets of them:
  1. The first one, just like shown, but make sure you cover the entire bra (including any strands or holders).
  2. The second one, I want you to make them tack panties instead. Again, cover the entire surface of the panties.
  3. The 3rd, I want you to do them on socks. Make sure that the entire feet are covered by them. You will first turn the sock inside out and you will then cover it entirely with tacks. then flip them around so that the tacks point upwards from the ground. Secure the tacks by using a second pair of normal socks.
  4. Put them on.

Every day for a month, you will wear the 3 items for an hour. Let me repeat that, you will wear the same 3 items for one hour every day for a 31 day month without dismantling them nor cleaning them.

When ready to take them out, give yourself 50 spanks, as hard as possible, in each nipple and pussy and feet, with a wooden spoon.

That hour, you will spend it outside your home in a public area, like a park or a shopping mall.

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
Slap your pussy with a paddle and a riding crop 50 times. Your pussy must be soar then after this masterbate but don't cum(it is a punishment after all)this masterbation should hurt

Featured Threads

New Personals