The_masterD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2016
Strict experienced UK dominant M looking for obedient new submissives to own,use and abuse. Send basic info and your limits to the_masterD

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for females subs and slaves

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

MissKateXY

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2016
I'm looking for female slave.
I can be very bad and strict mistress or lovely mommy, I love to play every role just to change.
I love to see my girl but face isn't required if you are not safe.
I do not search for male but I can talk without problem.
If you are interested kikme : MissKateXY

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! Im a 21 year old female slave looking for a strict, mean, and degrading online master. Please read my likes and limits carefully before messaging me. Once again, Im looking for an online master who will control me and make me feel stupid and humiliated at any point possible. My kik and skype are both OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

Jaobart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2017
Submissive male

Well here we go. Highly doubt that this will get a reply let one read but i figured what's the worst that can happen. (I waste a few minutes of my life but that's besides the point.)
I am an 18 year old male from the UK. I am Hetrosexual and a submissive. I'm also quite sarcastic if you couldn't already tell. (So im a bit of a twat but i think I grow on people.)
That being said I am very respectful of dommes and serve them as best I can within my limits. Although i can push them.
I don't want to bore you with details as i figured this would get read by one person so here is it simply.

18 year old male submissive looking for Mistress 18+
If you would like to get to know me or possibly call me your slave/sub feel free to message me or Kik me at rugby_player. (With full stop.)

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for Female subs and female

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

alex.dietrich

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2017
29 yo dom guy looking for sub girl to have fun with, My kinks are rape fantasy, spanking, whipping, torture, humiliate and stuff like these. We can do a roleplay or I can ask you to do some tasks or we can just chat. Text me I am alex.dietrich

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! Im a 21 year old female slave looking for a strict, mean, and degrading online master. Please read my likes and limits carefully before messaging me. Once again, Im looking for an online master who will control me and make me feel stupid and humiliated at any point possible. My kik and skype are both OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
22, hit me up if you're young, fun and hung. (and submissive ;P)

22[f4m], mistress looking for a sub boy to play with. I like young guys with big cocks to use as my sex toys ;) kik is jessriix

Featured Threads

New Personals