• Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Kik: NotAnon
Role: Negotiable
Identity: Flexible

I have many interests, both sexual and safe-for-work. Some of my other ads are spread across this site if you need a prompt before reaching out!

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. My Skype is live:b.harris346 . I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. My Skype is live:b.harris346 . I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
Kik: annacepune

Mature female slave with huge nylons fetish looking for extreme abusive doormat style hell ownership! Would prefer young owners but any age is acceptable if you're evil enough!

My limits and other info should be written in my past ads! Read them before contacting me!
Best wishes and happy holidays!

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Please use me on kik, you will be able to cuckhold me as my fiancé is aware I’m a sissy slut. You can also make fun of and degrade me. She will expose details about me.

Lostslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2023
fallen_soul77, sub male currently in bed wearing my panty and bra with a buttplug. Up for anything x

Sorrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2021
My kik is sorrysub, I’m a male slave, 26, from the UK. Message me and let’s talk

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
27 m Germany
Looking for female subs/slaves that would gladly degrade or humilate themsleves for me
Kik: Mikealson27

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. My Skype is live:b.harris346 . I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home around 3 my time as well as later at night too!. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!!

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
Im looking for a filthy fat slut.
Im looking for someone who wants to be Humiliated, degraded, etc etc. I want the nastiest, freakiest girl.
Let me see you stretch your holes, abuse your tits or piss
kik:mikealson27

Featured Threads

New Personals