Mistress, I'm your new slave

WeakSubMale

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2016
I’ve been playing with domination for 10 years and I think I'm pretty experienced when it comes to serving Doms.

I'm not just looking for a one time thing and I'm not looking for a guy pretending to be a female, or for a financial relationship and I'm not signing up for any membership to be your slave.

This time I'm looking for the real thing and I'm sure you are out there.

I would like to begin with telling you who I am and what you get.
I'm a very submissive bi in my late 30s. Slim and fit. I live in Scandinavia (that means European time zone) and I'm married. Yes, that's right and I know it will make some people stop reading. I do feel bad about keeping this secret from my wife. But she denies me sex, or has given up on me, and I need the female attention. That's also one of the reasons I'm so submissive to women. I dont meet other people for sex. But I do need this online contact to stay sane.
I'm the kind of guy you can get to do almost anything on pictures or videoes to entertain and satisfie you. What drives me is the feeling of humiliation and degradation.

I wanna list some of my kinks:
Women feet.
Verbal humiliation.
Daily/weekly tasks.
Punishments.
Spanking my self for you.
Bodywriting.
Humiliating poses on pics.
Fucking/stretching myself.
Deepthroat practice.
Exposure online.
Feminization.
Forced chastity and cum denial.
And more perverted things.
(Everything photo/video documented)

What I'm looking for is a female who find pleasure in seing a male crawl for her. Having a online male slave to entertain you in chats and mails. Receiving pics and vids ordered by you.
It dont have to be everyday contact. But a longterm relationship where we get to know each other and we both feel the satisfaction we need.
You dont have to be very experienced. Your age and look is unimportant.

I just need an understanding for my private life (job, marriage). But I'm able to have a lot of contact in my work hours since I work alone much of the time.
I use Kik for contact. But also e-mail.
I have a tumblr blog and I would like to use tumblr to document and expose my slave life.

If you are curious or have any questions please Kik me at tinytimmu.
Or e-mail: [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals