Getting guys to notice you.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I saw someone ask this recently in a post and thought I would post my thoughts as a guide to what makes guys to look at girls and really want to fuck them. Basically it is a guide to dressing like a slut, the guys will love it but your girlfriends won't!

1. Keep it tight. Guys are going to be checking out your tits and ass so tight, figure hugging stuff will give them a better view. With leggings etc pull them up nice and high to show off that camel toe and it will really get you looked at and score high on the "slut-o-meter".
2. Get them tits out there. Low cut and push-up bras that really display your cleavage are a must. teamed with a low cut top so those puppies are front and centre at all times.
3. Give the guys a peek. As an alternative to tight tops try over size tank tops or crop tops with or without a bra to allow sneaky peeks through the sides or underneath. Guys will follow you for miles on the off chance of catching a glimpse of boobs.
4. Rules for skirts. Keep them as short and tight as possible, no underwear or a thong at most. Find lots of excuses to pick things up from the floor and always bend at the waist not at the knees and eager eyes will follow your every move.

So these are my basic rules, anyone got other they would like to add, disagree or just want to comment?

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
In addition to what the good Dr has mentioned I think a nice pair of high heels does wonders for the legs.

Trainerdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
London
if you feel good. ...you look good

.. ..good advice, but I think the biggest turn on. ...is a girl who /knows/ she's sexy. ...I've seen less good looking girls appear amazingly sexy because they've got that special glint in their eye. ...they like themselves (not love them selves) they feel sexy, hold themselves attractively. ...and exude some kind of atomic attraction

they look sexy! coz they feel it! :)

Trainerdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
London
oop

saying all that though ....just realised this is under Clothing Kinks. ..
so ...

disregard what I said ! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals