Looking for some tasks to complete for you

yui

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2012
I get about 5-6 hours at night to complete any tasks you want me too. I will write up as detailed of reports as I can or send you proof via kik or upload to kink talk etc. if you want that as well. Please keep them to my room, bathroom or under what I wear for the most part please!

my current RULES:
No cumming for 14 days.
Diapers for 7 days - 1 change a day + a free change to dry diaper at midnight.

Here is a detailed list of my likes and limits, as well as some of the toys that I own. If your not sure of something, just ask and I will let you know.

Likes diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Degradation (only if I know you), Discreet public, being a slut, rules, Dice dares, Chance, hypnosis, crossdressing, feminisation, being controlled, bladder control, denial, cbt, chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax, cam, pics, bondage

Dislikes: Messy, Corner time, Lines, cum eating, lots of pain, Anal

Limits: Scat, face, public, social suicide, blood, messing diaper,

Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restaints, gag, plug, candles

my kik is sakurai123

Legendary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
When in your room you should be simply, naked. When you are not completing any dare your door should be slightly open

Featured Threads

New Personals