19 male looking for female online mistress

lloydehtbh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 27, 2011
this is my first ever add so here goes

I'm a male and I'm 19 years old. I currently live in north Somerset, united kingdom and I consider myself to be bi-sexual. I have been browsing for a while now, and I think it is approaching that time for finding myself a Mistress. I have had plenty of encounters with non-dedicated owners who did not want to put the time in, in order to make the relationship progress. I am now looking for a Mistress who is willing to control/dominate me and work with what I have to offer!

I'm seeking a Mistress or transdom of any age. If you think that we would connect and you agree/share the same likes and limits as me, please don't hesitate to reach out to me: By PM on kinktalk, or even contact my email, which is [email protected] , in order to get in contact with me.

I'm usually online every day/night, now that it is summer. We could work to developing set times to talk/do tasks if that is what will be needed to maintain the relationship. We can talk more about this after you contact me .

I currently live at split home with my parents, and i have a gf, however, I do have my own room and bathroom where I can do almost anything. My room/bathroom is also upstairs, so, we don't have to worry about not having privacy.

I'm chubby, and I am also about 6 ft 4 in. I have dark brown, medium length hair with blue eyes. My attire differs based on how I am feeling, and I absolutely love the idea of being told what to do and how to do it . I am a very kinky slave i believe, and I am 100% dedicated to a relationship with a Mistress.

My interests/likes are the following:

Feminization
Being Teased
Light Anal
Humiliation
Hidden Public
Edging and Denial
Crossdressing
public at night
masturbation
friends to an extent
cum eating

My dislikes shouldn't really matter and that is more for you to decide, but anyways:

Spankings
Combat
Extreme Public
Family/Friends
Scat
Blood

Pictures/Webcam are also available. If you are interested, like I said earlier, just Private Message me on here, or send me an email at [email protected] You can also contact me via skype lloydeh123 or Kik lloydehtbh

i will read every message i receive and will possibly give people trials to see how we get on.
thanks in advance
lloydeh

Featured Threads

New Personals