23 experienced dom looking for a long-term slave(anywhere) for either online or irl. Only serious replies

alirockman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I am a 23 year old daddy/master, have been in the bdsm lifestyle for a bit over 4 years now, during which have had plenty of experience both in real life and online. My height is 5 10, black hair, Brown eyes, tone/muscular body.

What am I like as a master: I am patient and maintain a steady hand while dealing with my slave(pet). I do have a firm masochistic side. Structure and rules are as important as constant communication in my opinion. I have had I certainly am not one of those doms that start off with ridiculous demands or use the casually use the term 'master'. Thoroughly educating a submissive about her duties and being a constant reminder of her value in the eyes of a dominant is my defination of what a true owner should be.

Those not mentioned as limits below are open to discussion. If both parties agree to them.

Likes: Slight Humiliation/degradation (giving), orgasm control (giving), denial, impact play, bondage, ice and hot play, breast and nipple torture, daily tasks (giving), after care, pet play, semi public, role playing, moderate pain (giving) and a few more.

Dislikes: Full public, family, underage, blood, needles, scat, piss, blackmail, face pics.

What I am looking for: This is important so pay attention. I am looking for a slave that is well versed as what it means to be a pet (kitten or bunny etc). Someone that isn't afraid to try something new and learn more as the relation progresses. I have also had encounters taming subs that have a tendency of being 'bratty', don't be disheartened if that's you. Especially can maintain a conversation, involving or excluding bdsm. Proficient with writing in English. I want a long term pet/slave, who can have daily conversations.

Progression of the relationship: In the start I won't directly jump to call you my slave or other names, rather spend time discussing your dislikes, likes in detail and about your previous experience. After which I will make rules and establish a safe word. From here on we can start. Now about pictures, again face pictures will never be required and until a connection of respect is formed I won't ask for them (say the first week or two).

Methods of communication: I have do kik username alirockman

Featured Threads

New Personals