YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Dear slaves,

My name is Goddess Dee and I am here to make your life a living hell!

Feast your eyes on my beauty! Take a deep and long gaze at my curves! Enjoy this picture while you can!

Flatter me with kind words and replies for a chance to serve me!

Attachments

• losers.jpg
    losers.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 178

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
You look amazing! Your legs are so beautiful that i could stare at theme all day long and your eyes are so incredible to make me feel lost. I also love your expression, so joyfull and yet so authoritarian that i can't but feel small in front of it, but also very gratefull of it's existence.

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
You look amazing! Your legs are so beautiful that i could stare at theme all day long and your eyes are so incredible to make me feel lost. I also love your expression, so joyfull and yet so authoritarian that i can't but feel small in front of it, but also very gratefull of it's existence.

Now here's a slave who knows how to make a Goddess feel appreciated!

Are you looking for a Goddess to serve?

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
Fair enough.

With that being said, do you think you are worthy of this?

WOW! no, I'm just a worm on your way, but i hope to be able to bring just a little of joi to this divine being. This is such a perfect shot! that lovely curves fill me with wonderfull feelings of adorations, i hope i could kiss it in reverence!

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
WOW! no, I'm just a worm on your way, but i hope to be able to bring just a little of joi to this divine being. This is such a perfect shot! that lovely curves fill me with wonderfull feelings of adorations, i hope i could kiss it in reverence!

Kiss it only? I'm sure you would love to sniff it as well! :p

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Gorgeous

Mistress. I don't have the words to explain how gorgeous you are. I love the pic.

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
Kiss it only? I'm sure you would love to sniff it as well! :p

Of course! I'd love to sniff it and taste it all day long. i'd be onored to be your loyal seat ;). I'd serve you in the most degrading way just to have one hair from your ass or pubic hair all for myself!!! : D

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Of course! I'd love to sniff it and taste it all day long. i'd be onored to be your loyal seat ;). I'd serve you in the most degrading way just to have one hair from your ass or pubic hair all for myself!!! : D

I usually give out worn thongs to my obedient and best slaves.

Do you plan on being one of them?

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Yes! I'll do what i can to please you Godness

I want all of you to sit back and stare at my fat ass. I want you all to understand that this will be your new God and the reason that you want to wake up every morning.

To see more of me and my beauty, to realize that you are not worth anything without me in your life.

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 56

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
yes Godness, i'll be sure to treat my new God as it deserves. thank you for giving me such a beautiful pic of this God, do i have permission to save a copy of it?

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
yes Godness, i'll be sure to treat my new God as it deserves. thank you for giving me such a beautiful pic of this God, do i have permission to save a copy of it?

You all have permission to save and use it as you please.

It is a gift from me to all of you good obedient boys.

Keep up the good work for more!

Featured Threads

New Personals