Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
godess

an ass worth worshiping....... cant stop plating with myself when i look at your pics.

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Thank you so much! now i can just kneel and stare at this until i feel the God is pleased

You should constantly be obeying and worshiping that ass!

I apologize but for some reason when I upload pics here, the quality gets reduced. These pictures are much better quality than the forum allows.

Email me at [email protected] to get any pics in better quality!

Attachments

• DSC01094.jpg
    DSC01094.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01081.jpg
    DSC01081.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 26

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
You should constantly be obeying and worshiping that ass!

I apologize but for some reason when I upload pics here, the quality gets reduced. These pictures are much better quality than the forum allows.

Email me at [email protected] to get any pics in better quality!
Don't worry Godness, one pixel of that ass is enoug to make me gratefull.

Just wait until I send you your rules.

You think you worship my ass now? Wait and see! :D

Please Godness tell us what rules we should follow to please our God and i'll follow them with pleasure!

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Don't worry Godness, one pixel of that ass is enoug to make me gratefull.

Please Godness tell us what rules we should follow to please our God and i'll follow them with pleasure!

Anyone who really wants to take the next step can email me.

Otherwise, we can continue to flatter and make Goddess feel supreme on this thread as I will continue to post pics if my slaves deliver.

Attachments

• DSC01421.jpg
    DSC01421.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01418.jpg
    DSC01418.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01416.jpg
    DSC01416.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
godess

omg what a sexy body... wish i was there to worship and take care of it.

Slavesub79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2015
America
I bet you wish you could take those sweaty, wet, damp panties out of my big ass crack and from under those jeans and just.............. "fill in the blank"

Make tea with them!

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
goddess

I bet you wish you could take those sweaty, wet, damp panties out of my big ass crack and from under those jeans and just.............. "fill in the blank"

i would take them off with my mouth and lick your sweat, and do whatever you wanted for me to do to fill the blank.

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
godess

i would take them off with my mouth and lick your sweat, and do whatever you wanted for me to do to fill the blank.

so far your beauty, and body that i am not able to see.... your sterness.. wish i had a list though.....

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015

sniff them and shove them in my mouth, where I would leave them all day long, to be sure to saver every last precious drop.

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
I'm sure you would! I'm sure you would sleep with those under your pillow for the rest of your life!

This patetic worm would love to sleep with your strong scent in my nostrils and to start the day with such a wonderfully smell!

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
that way I could dream of you every night! dreams where you would be my best nightmare ; D

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
godess

this whole time you have had my cock so hard i had to un do my pants while driving.....just thinking of those sweaty panties, in between my lips pulling them off, then licking the sweat out of that beautiful crack.

Featured Threads

New Personals