Sarahlomo93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2015
I am NOT owned by winfi3ld!!!

I am still in search.
Intrests: hucow, puppy, pony, bdsm, etc.
Kik-sarahlomo93

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Pre-emptive Mod Note:

I was the one who closed the previous thread following winfi3ld's posts... Now seeing that was a mistake we're gonna do things a little differently here:

@winfi3ld: You're not a staff member and you do NOT get to tell people whether they can or cannot reply to a thread.

@OP: If anyone bothers you you can block them from contacting you. Just go to Control Panel and then Edit Ignore List :)

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Hello from Sir4slave

I am NOT owned by winfi3ld!!!

I am still in search.
Intrests: hucow, puppy, pony, bdsm, etc.
Kik-sarahlomo93

I have sent u a message on your kik Sarah I hope we get to chat soon, thanks.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
I've sent u few messages?

It's Sir4slave here again, is everything alright? Just wanted to let u know that I've sent u messages to your kik. Plz let me know what's happening & your thoughts I wait patiently for your response & thank u.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Your kik is offline???

What happened Sarah it's Sir4slave here trying to reach u? Aren't u interested in being my hucow little puppy & enjoying some fun up ahead? If I've said something wrong or u need some time plz just say so it's the right thing to do & I hope all is well for u anyway. Sent with love & respect, hope to hear back from u soon.

EdmundKemper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2015
Needy

You sound so fucking needy, have you ever done this? Most of the time it doesn't work out, she hasn't responded back to me either, if she's interested then she'll reply. But you don't need to keep asking her if she's alright, her profile says she hasn't been on for two days.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Try needless?

I have been speaking with Sarah for a week or so now u heartless basted, unlike yourself who actually thinks of himself might be better off 2 pull himself!
Unless u have a point, which u don't I'd strongly suggest u take your opinions elsewhere & go fuck yourself.
Enjoy the rest of your afternoon cocksucker u probably already know this & go please yourself!
Sir4slave & don't ever forget it.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I have been speaking with Sarah for a week or so now u heartless basted, unlike yourself who actually thinks of himself might be better off 2 pull himself!
Unless u have a point, which u don't I'd strongly suggest u take your opinions elsewhere & go fuck yourself.
Enjoy the rest of your afternoon cocksucker u probably already know this & go please yourself!
Sir4slave & don't ever forget it.

@Sir4slave: If you are not capable of responding to someone else without flaming then don't do so at all. We have rules here and they apply to you as much as everyone else.

GentleNymphoMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2016
i'm interested if you are still looking ^^ sent a PM on here and on KiK. hope i get to talk to you

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Regarding EdmundKemper

@Sir4slave: If you are not capable of responding to someone else without flaming then don't do so at all. We have rules here and they apply to you as much as everyone else.

As u will note this Mr EdmundKemper started this argument & directed it against me, if he is incapable of minding his own business & affairs then rightfully so I have full permission to give back what he dished out. Your attention staff member should be "treat those as u would like to be treated" he is a piece of shit & no I don't care either. (EdmundKemper)

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
As u will note this Mr EdmundKemper started this argument & directed it against me, if he is incapable of minding his own business & affairs then rightfully so I have full permission to give back what he dished out. Your attention staff member should be "treat those as u would like to be treated" he is a piece of shit & no I don't care either. (EdmundKemper)

Sir you have ben here posting only desperate post, making the worst mistake a dom,can do look weak and desperate for a female, and after a person from the comunity remark your mistake you make a tantrum??

No wonder why this girl havent talk to you any more, and if you need to know i have been talking with her way before you make your register here

Also thanks to the time moderators guive to this forums you are able to STALK this persons so, stop been a crybaby be a man and accept your mistakes

In,case you havent read the rules of the page allow me to put it in here

2.- Be respectful to other users. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Don't flame.

Ihave nothing to say to a perso so immature as yourself.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada

You are the one who started throwing insults here. There is a line between telling someone that they sound desperate (especially when they do) and starting calling names. You're the one who crossed that line and I'm telling you to stop. Any more posting just for the sake of arguing from you will be deleted here.

Featured Threads

New Personals