linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
kik is jumbo05, down to trade pics or make videos for those that ask, any length

hotgirl2298

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2015
I'm Alex and i'm a naughty little slave... I am looking 4 a master that can really humiliate me, i am willing 2 do absolutely ANYTHING because I am a naughty worthless slut... Kik me at alexgolds94 you can also leave Ur kik here if u want 2 b a master or slave... Let's Havre some fun kinktalkers ;)

okay my kik is hotgirl2298 and i will be your mistress or any girls mistress i am a lesbian also

mistressforslaves

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 22, 2015
Mistress looking for slaves
I don't reward
Guys who send live pics first are highly preferred
Kik mistressforslaves12

paxo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2013
Hi

Hi I'm bored and looking for a mistress to play with please kick me at paxo17

legacy_69

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2015
legacy_69_

Username: legacy_69_
Sexuality: Bi, but prefers women most
Turn ons: leather, latex, gloves (one of my biggest fetishes) , master/slave, roleplay

DerpaSherpa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 23, 2015
Hey mine's DerpaSherpa, limits and likes are in the signature. I'm straight so please no dudes (it'll just be awkward and uncomfortable for the both of us).

Chris6969

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2014
18/m/switch (more submissive)
slim/athletic
Into femdom and other stuff and I'm bicurious
I have tons of free time my kik is chris4744

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Have you ever wanted to be a sub and be guided to a new sexual experiences. Kik me at dom4.u or skype me at dom4u1234. We can start off slow and move at your pace and hopefully get you confident enough to explore more of your sexuality. Experienced subs are also welcomed to to fill in the spots. I only will be accepting 5 females and the spots fill up so hit me up on kik or skype.

Kik: dom4.u

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
M ... Interested only in girls ... Switch ( more dom ) ... Kik me sextalk_ps

obey_me_z

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Master/daddy looking for female eager ready to serve.

Interested in: Submissive, slave, permission seeking, age play, humiliation,name calling, role play, bondage, punishment, pain, pleasure, pet play, orgasm denial.

If I have missed anything or there are any limits you would want me to consider, then I will allow you to mention it.

Kik me at xobey_me_ and we will take it from there

beebbeebbee

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2015
Male Sub looking for Female Dom

I'd love a female teacher to teach me how to be a good sub. I've never done this before and I won't show my face, but we can talk about everything else I might be into! With a patient dom, I'll bloom into the perfect slave! Hit me up at beebbeebbee on kik!

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
on for a bit

Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

Create and upload to an album on here, expose me

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my wife and she doesn't know about all parts of this.

You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok

Blackscreen and block input OK

Featured Threads

New Personals