OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
kik: goodbaitjl

I'm looking for a worthless whore to use and abuse. I'll control you completely, including choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day.

I'm most into humiliation, degradation, orgasm control, and public. But let me know what you're into and we can go from there.

I'll train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

Fetcollar

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2018
Kik: collarslaveboy

Male/23/sub,slave,pet,slut

Lots of kinks and will try new things

Message me to give me tasks

Hotstuff017

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2019
My Kik is panthersking17 want to have some fun female only please I like being told what to do and I am up for trying new things

Last edited:

Fetcollar

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2018
Kik: collarslaveboy

Male/23/sub,slave,pet,slut

Lots of kinks and will try new things

Message me to give me tasks

Campt21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2017
I’m looking for a female switch (or just Dom or sub) who wants to chat, swap dares or tasks with each other, and just all around have fun. Nothing to serious. My kik is campt21

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Kik: seanbouncer
I want to tie my cock and balls tonight. I’d like to share pics. HMU if you’re interested.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 24 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
Im sending full nudes with face and a cock sucking pic
Do what you want
25 m gay
Kik is drammenbj

christiansub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 22, 2014
Frankfurt
My computer is still up and running the whole week with free access to everybody who like to expose and humiliate me.
social media is open: Tumblr, Flickr, Twitter, Pinterest, KinkTalk, Mail
All my sissy pictures availeble.
Please search and post as you like

Teamviewer ID: 332869772
Code 7659

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 24 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Fetcollar

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2018
Kik: toyslutboy

Online now. Have a collar and butt plug. Pen for writing degrading things on my body.

Message me

Featured Threads

New Personals