fetish for sweatpants

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
Does anyone, guys or girls, share my fetish for sweatpants? Masturbating and going commando in sweatpants?

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Im not sure if its a fetish, but I love going commando in sweats! ITs soooo comfy!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahah i agree...no fetish for it, but i wear sweats all the time....they;re easy to just throw on!

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
They are so cumfy and so easy to put on and talk off, I think they look hott on girls and are the ultimate cumfy easy fucking pants there is' and the ffabric feels great when your commando and you edge through the fabric :). Lol well see I want to know if anywayone shares the fetish of sweats lol

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
Let's change it up alittle and include anything that's fuzzy and soft. Does anyone share a fetish for waring soft and fuzzy things, like sweats, sweatshirts, microfiber, etc.?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
lol i don't think i've ever worn micro fiber...sounds very astronaughty

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
Is there any girls (sorry to all guys, just ineterested in the opposite sex for this) that would be interested in posting sexy/provocative pictures of themselves in sweatpants either edging and/or proving they are commando and wet. Does Not have to include face.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
My sweatpants kink involves those girls who have something like "DANCE" or "RAMS" or their school initials on their ass. Especially if they have a perfect ass, and wearing a thong. So hard not to stare!

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Funny story

I read a story from a Domme who liked to dress her sub in track pants, sometimes even girls track pants and never allowed him to wear underwear. She would then take him to variety store and jerk him off until he was hard as a rock then make him go in to buy something. Her favorite trick was to wait until several girls went in so she could sit in the car and listen to them laugh and comment when they came out of the store. She even drove away on him once so he had to walk home.

Hyannis79

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2011
I've had a major fetish for sweatpants forever. I barely can get off without them. I have to wear them commando.

beachbunny2289

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 6, 2011
I dont know if its a fetish, but I love going commando in sweats. I wear them around the house like seriously all the time...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
They are so cumfy and so easy to put on and talk off, I think they look hott on girls and are the ultimate cumfy easy fucking pants there is' and the ffabric feels great when your commando and you edge through the fabric :). Lol well see I want to know if anywayone shares the fetish of sweats lol

Fuck pants? Is there a market for this type of product? I asked for them at my "fetish" shop and the salesgirl thought I was some type of "normal" -- she said "Why don't you try Dick's Sporting Goods, Mister?"

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
Well that was an odd comment....

Anyone interested in adding something a little more sexy and fun to the thread??

dark passion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2011
love going commando in sweat pants.it lets everything hang so freely.

plus it easy to masturbate

cndainswtpnts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2011
Just bought some new sweatpants :) any one else just got some new sweatpants?
And let's start a topic! What is the naughtiest thing you have done in or with sweatpants?

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
I have a big sweatpants fetish .I also have fetish to jogging pants , trackpants , scrub pants and other gym clothes and very casual clothes .

This is not a common fetish so it is very very very very hard to find pictures or videos on the internet on this . Not say I have not found any website ,group or message board on this at all on the internet.

Featured Threads

New Personals