M 18 bi kik slave, enema fetish

Gilaftw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 10, 2016
Hey, m 18 bi slave here looking for a mistress or master on kik. I'm interested in doing and holding enemas, I need to be enema punished and used by a dom. Tell me all your creative enema punishments to do. I send videos for every order, and if you are interested message gilaftw on kik and I'm yours

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Bumping your post every day wont help you find a master/mistress sooner, but only do the opposite. Your post is still on the first page, people will see it, so just wait patiently for it.
And while you're waiting, write up more about yourself? What type of person you are and such. In my opinion (and my personal preference as how I'd do things), most serious Doms/Dommes rather go and take up submissive's that have potential to be turned into slaves through long term respect and trust based relationship, and not it just being given to them without anything before hand as it honestly just screams about inexperience and more or less just that new found kink lust and not exactly a commitment.

On the other hand, if you're not exactly committed, you'd be better of asking for enema related tasks/dares.

Featured Threads

New Personals