My Online Task

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I woke up this morning and instinctively started to play with my nipples, but today there was no pleasure, just soreness and pain. The events of last night came flooding back to me, the self-control and humiliation I endured during my two hour task.

The task was simple, I was to sit on a chair for two hours, wearing nothing but shorts. I had to accept any skype calls during that time, so that others may have the opportunity to enjoy inflicting humiliation on me. I was also meant to pee myself and remain seated in my wet clothing.
The first half hour was easy, a young lad came on line, enjoyed watching me play with my tits, requested to see my pussy. He liked what he saw.

I told him I had a vibrating bullet and he told me to “put it on right now on high”. I did as I was instructed – he ordered me to piss myself, but I found I could not do this.

After ten minutes the call ended, and I continued to play with myself.

At 8.30, half hour into my session another young master came online. I explained the task, (although I forgot to mention about peeing myself). He was to stay on webcam, and put torment me until my time was up.

I explained that I was wearing a vibrating bullet that was on high, and asked if I may be allowed to change the setting. He demanded to see my bullet. I obediently removed it and instructed me to leave it on high, and to rub it on my nipples for 30 seconds.

I was then ordered to put the bullet back into my cunt, and put it on pulse.

The vibrations were awesome, and I wondered if I was going to be able to last over another hour without an orgasm. With the vibrations in my cunt making me soaking wet, the young master instructed me to tug my nipples.

I followed his instructions. I told him I had pegs, and asked him if he wanted me to use them. He did. I put the pegs on my nipples.

He ordered me to get on my knees and strip down to my panties – fortunately; I was able to decline this request, as my owner had instructed me to remain seated.

The young master accepted this, and told me to lean back, he wanted to have a good view of my pegged tits. He instructed me to tug the pegs of slowly. I did, but foolishly forgot about the leaning back. After I had tugged pulled of the pegs slowly, I was reminded that I was meant to be leaning back, giving him a good view of both tits.

The Pegs went back on; I leaned back, and tugged them off slowly. The young master told me that I was a good slut, but he wanted me to thank him for each instruction he gave me. The young master gave me the exact wording to use. He instructed me to say:

“Hello Simon, I am your dirty slut, thank you for letting me pleasure my pussy”

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
My online Task Part 2

Being the obedient slut I am, I did as I was told.

"Thank you Simon, for allowing your dirty slut to pleasure her pussy". I paused briefly, "May I continue?" without waiting for a response, i proceeded "I thank you for the time you are spending on me sir. I do appreciate it".

My breathing was uneven, and the young master having noticed this, was not going to allow the opportunity to try and humiliate me pass by.
"Would you like a big young cock right now?" I could not reply, I wanted a big cock. Full Stop. Young or old did not matter. I was just desperate for a cock to fill my aching cunt, to allow me to cum.

The young master went on
"Do you really think you can last another hour? Tell me slut, why are you being punished, did you fail a task?"
I tried to compose myself, to enable me to talk.
"Sir, I am not being punished, this is a task to see how much self control I have, and how much humiliation I can take".

I felt smug. Quite pleased that I had been able to correct the young master. It had taken me half an hour, but I had managed to correct him. To inform him he was wrong..

He then delivered the words that were to wound me, words that were to be used to humiliate me for the remainder of the session.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Online Task - Part 3

Knowing that I was an older slut, the young master took a different approach to his line of questioning

“Do you have a son, slut?”

I was not comfortable at this sudden change, and could sense the comments were going to get worse.

No Sir, I do not have a son” I replied.

I was eager to change the direction of this conversation, but not sure how I could do this,

“Are you jealous of my mum for having a son with such a big dick?”
I paused, not sure how to respond. He continued, “How would you feel about seeing your son’s cock, if you had one”. Again I could not comment.

This conversation was taking me into realms I had never been in. If felt uncomfortable, and I could sense there was more to come.

“From now on you are to call me son” Silence. The uncomfortable conversation just got worse. It felt incestuous.

I begged him not to make me call him son, but this just seemed to add to his enjoyment. His response to my pleading was to say:

“Now, thank me for that privelidge”

The words somehow stumbled out of my mouth

“Yes son, Thank you son”.

The young master knew I hated this term, he knew it was humiliating – but insisted on it – whenever I slipped up and called him sir, he would make me smack my tits.

There comes a point in a session, where you feel things can’t get any worse. But somehow they do.

While I was smacking my tits, he started to call me mum.

“Son, would you please permit your mum to change the setting on the bullet”? I pleaded with him.

The bullet had been vibrating on it’s highest setting for almost an hour. My cunt was aching.

“Ok mum, you can put it on slow for 5 minutes” I thanked him and did as instructed,

“But mum, as you are going to relax, I want to see you torture your tits. Put the pegs on your nipples and twist them over and over.”

The pegs went back on. I no longer knew what was worse, the terms being used, my aching cunt or my sore nipples.

“Mum, I want to see both your tits, I want a good view of my mums tits”

I ensured that the young man had the view he desired.

At 9.15 he announced

“Your time’s up mum, put the bullet back on high”. I did as I was instructed.

The conversation went back to the young master’s big cock, and what I thought his real mum would think... What I though his real mum would think about her son being a horny master.

By this point I was confused, humiliated and desperate to cum. I felt like a dirty whore, abusing her son.

I wondered if things could get any worse in the 45 minutes I had left.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Online Task - Part 4 of 4

By 9.20 I was looking at the clock, counting down the length of time I had left to endure.

At this point the young master asked

“so what would you like to do with this son's cock mum”?

There was silence. I was desperate for cock, desperate for something deep inside me, enabling me to achieve the orgasm I needed. Desperate for an end to this session. The silence was broken by the question:

"Is it humiliating you?"

To the young man’s delight I foolishly replied that the conversation was humiliating me. I was instructed to thank him for the humiliation and degradation he bestowed upon me.

Anxious not to allow him to dwell on the point – I thanked him.

I looked at the clock, 35 minutes left.

I was instructed to put a paper bag over my face, and to start twisting the nipples again. I did as instructed.

It was now 9.30; I had been online with this young man for an hour, he seemed to be enjoying inflicting the pain and humiliation on me so much, that it looked as though he was going to stay on line for the rest of the time. While I was looking at the clock, wishing the time away – he typed

“You have lovely tits mum” he asked what size my tits were, and I obediently told him.

He went on:
“If I were there mum, I would be sucking and biting at your nipples, while stroking my big cock in front of you.” He continued “I would ask if you would like to taste it mum, would u like me to fuck your throat mummy?”

I checked the time, another 25 minutes left.

The young master continued:

“Do you want to taste your sons cum mum?”

I replied that I did, that I wanted him to fuck my mouth, and then fuck my cunt... Desperate to get away from the mum/son dialogue, I asked him if he was touching himself.

Yes mum, I’m stroking it over you, where would u like me to cum mum?”

I hadn’t succeeded in moving the dialogue away from mum/son. Just made it worse. I checked the time. 9.40, twenty minutes left.

He continued:
“What do you think my mum would say if she knew I’d cum on her tits? Do you think she'd be flattered?”

“Yes son, mum would be flattered if you came on her tits”.

I was soaking wet. Not sure if I could take any more of this.

“My real mum is a DD cup, so she is much bigger than you”.

The morality of being called mum, and calling this young master son, no longer bothered me. All I was aware of was the wet, aching feeling inside my cunt. The need to cum. But if I did, then I would totally fail the task.

“Son, please can mum take the bullet out” I pleaded.

He replied quickly “no mum!”

“Please son, can I take the bullet out?” I begged.

“Is it getting you very wet?” the young man asked.

“Yes son, mum’s pussy is soaking

I read his words, as soon as they appeared on the screen, and my heart sank

“Take it out and tease your clit with it mum, and let me watch while I stroke myself.”

I did as instructed, he carried on:

“Still 20 mins to go mum! You better not cum, show me your cunt mum.

Twenty minutes – the last ten minutes had felt like an eternity. More words appeared on the screen. I was struggling to read the young master’s words. Struggling to concentrate on anything other than the desire to cum.

“Put the bullet back in, show me your cunt mum!”

I couldn’t, my pussy was so wet, that if I tried to move the bullet would fall out.

“No son, I can’t” I managed to say, He replied:
“And why not”?
“Son, mum’s pussy is so wet, that she can’t stand up, the bullet would slide out”
“Disappointing mum, seeing your cunt would get me very hard for you”
I muttered that I could not take any more... but by now my speech was inaudible.

“What was that mum?”, “I can’t hear you...”

I turned off the bullet, and removed it – with 15minutes left, I was not going to cum now.
“I have switched the bullet off, and removed it “I informed him. Trying to sound assertive.
“Why is that mum”? He asked. I explained that I couldn’t take anymore. That I had been told not to cum, and wanted to obey those instructions.
“Then it must go in your mouth mum, on low vibration…”

“Is it hard to talk like that mum?”“Yes son” I replied,

I started to respond by typing.
“I can’t speak while the bullet is in my mouth”
“Take it out of your mouth now”.

I removed it gratefully, and looked at the time. 10 minutes to go.

“Clip it to your nipple by its wire... yes good mum” , “Tell me what you like to be doing right now mum”?

My head felt as if it were going to explode. I could not think of anything other than this session ending.

“Thinking about this son's big cock?” he asked “have you ever taken a young cock mum? I would like to give u mine”.

“Thank you son” I replied. I looked at the clock, 7 minutes to go – how much more could he do to me?

“Twist those nipples again mum” I obeyed, and his instructions continued “pull those pegs off slowly, now rub those tits gently for me mummy”

I did as instructed. Rubbing my nipples I became aware of how sore they were. How much they ached. But there was still another 5 minutes of humiliation to take... The young man continued:
“While I wank over you, are you going to cum for me mum?”
“No son, mum is not allowed to cum tonight”
I replied.

The clock was slowly ticking; the session would soon come to an end. Another 4 minutes, and I could turn my webcam off. I hadn’t pee’d myself though, how would my owner re-act to that?
The young master continued to write:
I"Ha Ha, ok mum" He seemed pleased by this reminder. He took great pleasure in knowing that I was soaked, desperate to cum, but would not allow it to happen without my owner’s permission.
“You dirty slut, you’ve got me very hard”.

I looked at the clock, 10pm. Session over.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
online task

What would you do sir, watch or join in?

I would the young man's approval to allow you, or anyone else to be present.

Souless

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2009
England
Send me the young mans email or pm i will talk to him
about watching and in time possibly having my way with you

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Young Man shall remain anon - unless he says otherwise

sir,

I would not like to give the young man's name without his consent. I will ask him to contact you if he wants to.

Bloodfight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2011
Hey

Ok I would watch and join in please have him contact me ASAP slave

Featured Threads

New Personals