Cutjunkie

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
The humiliation of getting an Extra short haircut losing ones good looks while tied in a hot barbers chair nips clamped no control...gets me horned as hell...body waxing/shaving a big plus...

Buzzlightyear

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2017
Ah yes! Always wanted to be tied and shaved smooth, then covered in nair to ensure not a hair was left.

Cutjunkie

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
Hot fantasy

That nair burns though. How hairy are you Buzz? What is your favorite haircut as well?

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I find the forced haircut scenario somewhat appealing especially if carried out by a female.
I've done enforced body hair removal before and found it to be fun but also humiliating and embarrassing (and a lot of work). Trying to keep my shaved body hidden takes some doing and concentrates my mind on how those areas might get exposed to others by accident and seeing it doesn't or seeing it does in the right circumstances.
I guess an enforced hair cut would much harder to hide and be far more embarrassing.

Cutjunkie

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
Love the humiliation part of having all my body hair removed as well. When a barber takes my haircut shorter than I want it is a rush. I always get boned under the cape especially when he fires up the clippers the not knowing what I will end up getting from a new barber is also a turn on.

Featured Threads

New Personals