Woman, where would you like a man to cum?

atragedyoflife

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2009
on another note if u swallow do u kiss the guy a little later because i just find that gross:sick: it just the mentally aspect about it

I love when a girl will share my cum with me after I get off in her mouth... I believe the technical term is snowballing

hardexecore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2009
a
i want my girl to tie me down after i cum in her, and then sit on/over my face. if she wants to drip it on or make me eat it out, i like it.

bradkal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2009
I would love cum to tell you the truth not mine though I hate it when I cum I love being cumed on especially on my chest and hair next time this happens I I love it I want it all day I like sucking on dicks and like vaginas more but I love cum I want cum all in my mouth

cat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 25, 2009
South UK
where would you like a man to cum on or in you? Prefer on..my breasts
do you like it internal, inside your mouth, vagina or ass? or external? External but vagina next pref'
do you spit or swallow? Depends how much there is ...haha...bit if both
if internal do you care if it drips out or not? No, a bit messy but it happens!
if external do you play with it or rub it into your skin or do you wash right away? Wash usually but have played, rubbed & also neither. I've collected it in a glass or dish to feed to partner/slave

sub6783

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 1, 2009
where would you like a man to cum on or in you? I love for a man to come inside of me...preferably in my pussy. I love the feel of the cum deep inside of me, and knowing that I could get pregnant is also a turn on.

do you like it internal, inside your mouth, vagina or ass? or external? I love both

do you spit or swallow? swallow of course, why would I waste that precious cum?

if internal do you care if it drips out or not? nope

if external do you play with it or rub it into your skin or do you wash right away? I play with it, why rush to wash it off?

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
where would you like a man to cum on or in you?

On.

do you like it internal, inside your mouth, vagina or ass? or external?

I prefer it external, on my breasts or ass. But if I'm feeling kinky enough, I want it on my face.

do you spit or swallow?

I swallow.

if internal do you care if it drips out or not?

No, don't care.

if external do you play with it or rub it into your skin or do you wash right away?

I sometimes play with it, rubbing it in.

Featured Threads

New Personals