Punish your slave while they please you

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Did your little slave decide to masterbate against your will? Maybe they came without your permission? Maybe you're just looking to play with your little masochist. Either way, this will teach your slave a lesson.....

Place your slave on their back with their hands tied behind their back or restrained spread eagle (usually it helps to retrain the rest of their body as well, but that's your call). Straddle thier face and inform them that they are to make you orgasm (as many times as you like, you choose the amount).

Here's the catch every few seconds that they don't make you cum they will receive a punishment of your choosing. This is where you get creative, because all of their most sensitive areas are free for you to punish, you can make this as challenging and painful as you like.

In my head, here's the example I have: every 10 seconds that I'm not able to make my dom cum, he/she will either whip and/or shock my pussy. Maybe apply and/or twist my nipple clamps.

Talk about motivation, huh?

Please enjoy my lovlies.

Master E

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
Nothin better than a slave that knows how to punish herself. Kik me at lazylordgaming for a good master to use you

Featured Threads

New Personals