Burlington: F/Sub/20 seeks M/Dom/21-24 in area ~ Sub for M/D+Sw, Dom for F/S,21+

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada

submissivesnow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 2, 2017
20 year old submissive female seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

Looking for casual monogamous arrangement/relationship - Sub for *nearby* M/Dom or Switch OR Dom for F/Sub. /open to more but please don't expect it
[Prefer ages 21-27]

2 things are important for me: that I trust and like you (which brings out my being submissive, or on rarer occasions with girls dominant). I don't find things much fun when these factors don't apply. I appreciate when people are patient, fairly easygoing/understanding and kind. Here's a detailed overview of what I'm looking for and what I'm like as applies to a male-female dynamic/male-female monogamous relationship. I don't have experience with girls, but have always been attracted to them as well and I suspect I might be more of a dom/switch, least with some. I lean more towards guys even as friends, but it does happen. It's okay if it's too much to read or follow whilst reading. Don't let that deter you if it still seems we might get along.

A quick overview of what I'm like can be found on my profile under "about me". I will try to get some pictures of myself to add here as well.

• Kinks:
as described

• Experience:
as described

• Limits:
as described - please inquire

loyalsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 16, 2017
Hello :)
Im around ur area and have read about you.
Please KIK me we can talk much more in detail :) KIK :Rawrthebeer

Featured Threads

New Personals