Barbed Wire

jim1891

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
I'd like to experiment with barbed wire. Ideally with someone either making me wear it a little like underwear or just being restrained with it. Obviously it would need to be sterilised etc. but has anyone had any experience with it previously?

S

Sugar_Spice

My only experience with barbed wire was in basic training for the Army. After that, I would never choose to use it in any way that you're suggesting.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You have probably seen some nice pictures online of barbed wire on models posed for effect but its not for the novice.
Barbed wire is a tricky thing to use mostly because the base wire is so rigid, it isn't designed for tight wrapping such as you suggest. The core is usually a hardened wire designed to be put under high tension stretched between posts. Most products sold for domestic use are required by law (in Australia anyway) to limit injury and as such the points are not really sharp and tend make dents or if applied very hard blunt puncture wounds. These are skin tears and as such more difficult to keep clean and heal.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
I've done a little barbed wire play. What droptokon says is all true. For the novice it's probably necessary to have at least two tops working to bend and apply the wire, while the 'subject' just needs to be still. I've posted a pic in this album
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13148

Interestingly the only broken skin suffered at this particular session was on one of the people doing the wrapping, not the 'subject' - due to the wire springing back unexpectedly and snagging her.

[PS - as the name suggests, I'm a Doctor too :) . Just not the medical kind....]

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals